Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can Risk Management be lucrative? Obviously not FO, but it’s an area that really interests me. I have 1 and maybe another interview coming up for Risk, but before I commit to anything I want to know if it’s still lucrative. Obviously no FO riches, but how is progression in this area? Not as slow as BO I hope?

Intelligent and insightful input welcome!

ReputationRep:
    What type of risk?

Credit, Market, Operational? IIRC Standard Bank have a nice Risk Management program where you rotate through 3 risk areas and one front office division of your choice. I may be wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Investment and FInancial Risk Management. From what I've seen of the post graduation earnings.. Well.. It's nice :-D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.