Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is everyone's favourite brand of chocolate?

For me it has to be Cadbury. It has a unique, sweet flavour and I prefer it to some much more expensive brands.

ReputationRep:
    It changes but atm it's the classic Twix - perfect balance of chocolate, biscuit and caramel. Plus it's not stupidly expensive usually.

ReputationRep:
    It was called Marble but you can't get it anymore Cadburys used to do loads of other awesome flavours too like Banoffee and Caramello but I think they've stopped making them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    It changes but atm it's the classic Twix - perfect balance of chocolate, biscuit and caramel. Plus it's not stupidly expensive usually.
    Ha I remember I used to always get a Twix in my lunchbox at primary school and I used to go through a procedure of biting all the caramel off the top and warming the chocolate with my licking in order for a soggy biscuit to be left! Unfortunately I am too busy to do that anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardine92)
    It was called Marble but you can't get it anymore Cadburys used to do loads of other awesome flavours too like Banoffee and Caramello but I think they've stopped making them.
    Oh God, it is shameful! I remember posting on a thread stating that my most missed bar was in fact Marble. I always go for Double Deckers now.

ReputationRep:
    Love Lion bars .
    Discovered the Boost bar recently, can be sickly but that that caramelly insidey stuff :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Love Lion bars .
    Discovered the Boost bar recently, can be sickly but that that caramelly insidey stuff :drool:
    Never been a fan of Lion I'm afraid. I am a bit of a Cadbury elitist. I was a bit sad that my mate's mum got me a box of Celebrations for Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy Cookie Crumble

yummyyy

ReputationRep:

Dairy Milk is good too!

ReputationRep:
    Green and Black's White Chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    TWIRL

ReputationRep:
    If its not minty, orange or nutty... I'll take it

ReputationRep:
    may sound strange but dont knowk it until you try it

put waffer thin chocolate in the freezer and then listen to the snap when you bite into it

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Green and Blacks in general.
    I like roses, celebrations, etc too though.

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy cookie crumble :sogood:

it is AMAZING!

ReputationRep:

Words cannot describe Green & Blacks chocolate. This is not a chocolate; its an experience...nay; 'tis a journey

ReputationRep:
    Milka :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Milkaaaaa

Milk chocolate is the best :P

ReputationRep:
    Does Munchies count?
    I know they have caramel and biscuit in the middle but they're just so damn addictive!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.