Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Glasses/Contact lens wearers - Do you wear them during sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've always wondered this ...

glasses - fall off, get bashed into your face

contact lenses - you can't sleep with them on - so that means you have to go and remove them before you fall asleep ... annoying if you want to cuddle or fall asleep together ...

ReputationRep:
    Take 'em off, my bf has glasses too and they just get in the way 8)

ReputationRep:
    Silicone contact lenses! You can sleep with those in

ReputationRep:
    I'd never have sex with my glasses on as I hate the way I look in them. I wear contact lenses pretty much every day at the mo so when I'm *getting some* they're usually in. Plus it's always a benefit if you can actually see what you've brought back to your bed, just to make sure she's not a seamonster or anything.

I switched to daily contacts about a year ago, so if you need to sleep you can just take them out while you're in bed and flick them into the bin... Sorted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andzia92)

Take my glasses off, leave my contacts in.

contact lenses - you can't sleep with them on - so that means you have to go and remove them before you fall asleep ... annoying if you want to cuddle or fall asleep together ...
    And don't you have to go brush your teeth before you go to sleep for the night? I just take out my contacts the same time I brush my teeth, the situation is no different than if I didn't wear lenses.

If you're talking about a quick post-sex nap, you don't need to take out contacts for a few hours of sleep (you don't need to take them out to sleep for the night tbh, it's just more comfortable).

Lol OP :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Depends how attractive your partner is

I wouldn't wear my glasses, but then I seldom wear them anyway. I wouldn't want them to potentially get damaged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeanofJelly)
    Take my glasses off, leave my contacts in.

And don't you have to go brush your teeth before you go to sleep for the night? I just take out my contacts the same time I brush my teeth, the situation is no different than if I didn't wear lenses.

If you're talking about a quick post-sex nap, you don't need to take out contacts for a few hours of sleep (you don't need to take them out to sleep for the night tbh, it's just more comfortable).

Lol OP :rolleyes:
    The good ol post nap. I had an ex who needed an hour or two nap after everytime bless.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kat2pult;28955907]Depends how attractive your partner is

LOL. This is so true. And it depends on how good the action is.

ReputationRep:
    I only wear glasses, most of the time they get taken off im short sighted so I can see him close up, except ocassionally when glasses-removal is forgotten :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Festina lente)
    Silicone contact lenses! You can sleep with those in
    ''Hold on 2 minutes babe, you get yourself undressed whilst I go put my silicone contact lenses in ... brb''.

I take mine off. Both me and my boyfriend wear them, and the amount of times they've bashed against one another when we were kissing... It's just more practical to take them off.

ReputationRep:
    I don't usually wear them. They steam up.

ReputationRep:
    I take off my glasses and use them as a sex toy. Don't ask how that works.

ReputationRep:
    I usually have to take my contacts out in advance as I often cry post-coitus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jvasos)
    Tsr is really falling to pieces with threads like this...

Futile waste of a question! Put glasses on properly or remove contacts after sex.
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    I have to wear glasses full time but why does anyone need to keep them on during sex? You are right up close to the guy; feeling is more important than seeing. I have been with a few guys who like me to keep my glasses on during sex but that is a different issue and if that is what turns them on that is what turns them on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeanofJelly)
    Unless you've got extended wear lenses, you should ALWAYS take them out before you go to sleep. Never mind comfort, it's a safety issue. (Google 'bacterial keratitis' if you're in any doubt - wearing contact lenses overnight is the number 1 cause)

ReputationRep:
    Depends if I'm playing the teacher or the student.

ReputationRep:

Actually, I've slept multiple times with my contact lens in and they're fine, I have monthly ones but I did it with disposables when I had them too. Probably not meant too but it does no harm to me to do so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.