Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.republic.co.uk/dresses/mi...ss/invt/64888/

Just bare legs and black heels?

Also, i'm worried i'll be showing a bit much? It's really tight and has cut out sides and i'm not usually the dress kind of girl so am a bit worried i'll be looking a bit desperate!

ReputationRep:
    No its only a teeny bit of side skin You will look great. I think you could wear it with most things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froobie)
    http://www.republic.co.uk/dresses/mi...ss/invt/64888/

Just bare legs and black heels?

Also, i'm worried i'll be showing a bit much? It's really tight and has cut out sides and i'm not usually the dress kind of girl so am a bit worried i'll be looking a bit desperate!
    I LOVE this dress! I tried it on but my ribs poked through the gaps in a way that can only be described as "horrifying". Bare legs or tights would be cool (maybe those tights with "seams" instead?). If you feel uncomfortable then go for some kind of cover up maybe? But if you're wearing it to a club or party it's really not that bad and I bet you;ll look fab ^-^

ReputationRep:
    You could wear it with black patterned tights, and ankle boots with heals?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it'll be too revealing - they're only small cut outs on the sides I think it'd look fine with bare legs and, because the dress is black, the outfit might look a bit boring if you wear it with black tights (unless you accessorize it really well with some different colours) so if you do want to wear tights, maybe some skin coloured/nude ones? Or even some nice patterned ones.

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear black patterned tights, as someone's already suggested, and black heels

ReputationRep:
    Black patterned tights should look good with it and also ankle boots that have a heel should look good with the dress, the dress is nice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.