Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why doesn't she text back... Watch

Hey,

I just broken up from uni after first term, anyway, thursday night went out to the pub with some mates, got ridicolously drunk as you do and was a laugh. However, i met this decent girl from uni there and we were getting along very easily it was diff compared to most girls ive bumped into when out. She gave me her number and I only just texted her a couple of hours ago...... Why isnt she replying this is proper annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    I think you answered your own question...'I only just texted her a COUPLE of HOURS ago'.

Seriously, you're acting as if she would be on her phone 24/7...maybe she has work?

ReputationRep:
    She has a life. She has other stuff to do. Some people wait ages to get a reply o my phone. It takes days even weeks. Once I took a whole year to reply to an email. Just wait I'm sure she will reply.

ReputationRep:
    just hang in there!

She might never reply...but if she does Oh the feeling of elation!

good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    A couple of hours? I'd wait 5 more minutes before posting on here next time, you don't want to sound desperate...

ReputationRep:
    Just give it a while, she's probably busy, she'll text back when she's ready / has seen it!

ReputationRep:
    There are a thousand reasons why she can't text back.

There are also many reasons why she wont want to text back.

Wasting your time worrying about a girl you barely know is hardly worth it.
    • TSR Support Team

Geeez have some patience she could be out of credit or busy, it is Saturday night so the chances are she's out somewhere and she didn't hear her phone go off.

Still hasn't replied wtf fml we were getting along so well lol stupid this small thing is messing me up when i normally wouldn't give a crap!

ReputationRep:
    She's probably dead/kidnapped

ReputationRep:
    Move on man.

ReputationRep:
    Because she probably doesn't even remember who you are.

It's hardly a grief inducer, just get out soon time soon and find someone else. I hear that there's more girls than that one who you met.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.