Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What does it say in the Nottingham portal if you have received an offer? I would check UCAS but unfortunately the UCAS track website is down till Monday. thanks

ReputationRep:
    On mine, under my course name it says: We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system.

Hope that helps, and that you have an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawbs104)
    On mine, under my course name it says: We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system.

Hope that helps, and that you have an offer
    Thanks I've got three of these that why im just wondering if its right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gerrard1892)
    Thanks I've got three of these that why im just wondering if its right.
    Three?? Wow, well done that's a fair few offers to receive at once.

ReputationRep:
    Three?? Wow, well done that's a fair few offers to receive at once.
    That's what made me wonder if it was right I've only got one email saying something had changed but under each of my three courses it says,

"We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system"

So i think ive got three offers.

ReputationRep:
    That's weird, I've got an offer from Notts via UCAS Track but have not received any e-mails from the Uni itself. Hmm, should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayThereMardyBum)
    That's weird, I've got an offer from Notts via UCAS Track but have not received any e-mails from the Uni itself. Hmm, should I be worried?
    No, a UCAS offer makes it official . Go to this address:
    http://my.nottingham.ac.uk/ugapps
    Your username is the same as your UCAS ID number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 15oct92
    That was all in the acknowledgement email, and that's the only email I've had directly from them. It'll show your offer there once you've signed in. Hope that all helps/ works!

ReputationRep:
    No, a UCAS offer makes it official . Go to this address:
    http://my.nottingham.ac.uk/ugapps
    Your username is the same as your UCAS ID number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 15oct92
    That was all in the acknowledgement email, and that's the only email I've had directly from them. It'll show your offer there once you've signed in. Hope that all helps/ works!
    Such a savior, thank you! And yep, got the same message as you guys I guess.

"We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayThereMardyBum)
    Such a savior, thank you! And yep, got the same message as you guys I guess.

"We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system."
    No problem congratulations on the offer!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.