Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does everyone hate the BNP? im not an indigeonous brit... Watch

ReputationRep:
    if the BNP get into power they'll ethnically cleanse britain of coloured people, but at least they may be compensated and will move to a part of the world they may still feel at home as its their origin.

if the BNP dont, britain will be ethnically cleansed of white people, but white people wont be compensated, are more likely to face more competition for jobs for people who'll do it for less, and will be forced into living in a society they have nothing incommon with anyone and dont fit in.

whats worse?

in the 80s if you voted BNP you were racist because coloured people lived amongst whites without making white people feel like they dont fit in, and even assimilated into british culture.

nick clegg worked for Survival International, a charity which protects the culture, the way of life and the land of indigeonous peoples such as the aboriginals in australia, and the amazonian tribes. why doesnt he care about the culture of the indigeonous british people, which I, as a Pole 3 generations ago, assimilated into?

SOMEBODY is gonna be ethnically cleansed. immigrants are coming in too high numbers to be able to to integrate and seculalrlise. if they integrated into BRITISH SOCIETY and secularised everything would be ok

ReputationRep:
    I smell a smelly troll..

but I'm gna go ahead and bite..

but first off, are you saying that ethnic cleansing is a good/'not so bad' thing?

ReputationRep:
    I dont hate the BNP I support their stance on immigration it is a joke now. Left wingers hate them because they think they are really racist and bad because they dont like immigration lol. But remember left wingers also hate the EDL so I guess UAF support the Taliban and their killing of innocent people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    I dont hate the BNP I support their stance on immigration it is a joke now. Left wingers hate them because they think they are really racist and bad because they dont like immigration lol. But remember left wingers also hate the EDL so I guess UAF support the Taliban and their killing of innocent people.
    UAF are more violent than the EDL lol

ReputationRep:
    You support deporting third generation Brits to a foreign country they probably haven't visted with no family left there? Sounds reasonable....

ReputationRep:
    Research their policy, then come back.

Ignorant fools.

ReputationRep:
    On a purely economical basis, we need immigrants.

Also, I don't think white people are being 'ethnically cleansed' from Britain. I think more white people choose to become involved in inter-racial relationships, which is really a natural product of what you'd expect from a multicultural society.

I think we have to accept we live in an increasingly globalised world, and inevitably our culture will change because of this. I find it fairly hypocritical how immigration into Britain, and the so called 'British way of life' is under thread is constantly hitting the headlines of the papers. (Naming no names in particular, you know who you are :rolleyes:) but do we ever stop to think twice about Britons emmigrating? Have you visited Spain or France recently? They are essentially warmer versions of Blackpool, and I'm willing to bet most Brits who move there don't bother to learn the native languages, yet oddly enough, this doesn't seem to make the news often yet I'm sure it must be a source of irritation for the residents.

We can't complain about one crime, when we're guilty of doing so ourselves.

ReputationRep:

Let me correct that for you -

'Left wingers hate them because they know they are really racist and bad because they dont like immigration lol.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    You support deporting third generation Brits to a foreign country they probably haven't visted with no family left there? Sounds reasonable....
    ofcourse they have family there, what were saying is either way someones gonna be ethnically cleansed if someone doesnt do something about immigration.

ReputationRep:
    No im talking about deporting people with no use in society foreign people who come here seek benefits thanks to labour. Great example of this is Aston in Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    UAF are more violent than the EDL lol
    Yer I know I could say I feel sorry for Left wingers but they only have themselves to blame for being sheep and having no personal opinion.

ReputationRep:

nick clegg worked for Survival International, a charity which protects the culture, the way of life and the land of indigeonous peoples such as the aboriginals in australia, and the amazonian tribes. why doesnt he care about the culture of the indigeonous british people, which I, as a Pole 3 generations ago, assimilated into?
    Because the following is bull****:

if the BNP dont, britain will be ethnically cleansed of white people, but white people wont be compensated, are more likely to face more competition for jobs for people who'll do it for less, and will be forced into living in a society they have nothing incommon with anyone and dont fit in.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse they have family there, what were saying is either way someones gonna be ethnically cleansed if someone doesnt do something about immigration.
    no they don't because they've all left their war-ridden countries! Some of them generations ago and you just want to send them 'back' somewhere thats completely foreign to them. No they won't, whats so wrong with immigrants that work hard for a living? Work a hundred times harder than the white mans job he's 'stealing'? What gives you the right to a job that they have worked harder than you for? Because you're lucky enough to have the right skin colour or something? Go back far enough and you are foreign, so can you go back please? I'm sure you have family where ever you're from
    No im talking about deporting people with no use in society foreign people who come here seek benefits thanks to labour. Great example of this is Aston in Birmingham.
    Um if you think that the BNP just want to get rid of the immigrants that just claim benefits you might want to have a read of their policies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    Because the following is bull****:

/thread
    is no bull, you BEEN to london or brum?

ReputationRep:
    no they don't because they've all left their war-ridden countries! Some of them generations ago and you just want to send them 'back' somewhere thats completely foreign to them.
    my city is completely foreign to MEand i was born here. and of course the more generations since theyve left, the harsher it is and is best avoided, otherwise the more compensation is better. but also i have to ask you dont you think britain will be a wor torn country one day if immigration countinues and the people are coming in too high number to integrate? why would britain be any different.
    and local jobs for local people applies everywhere and is not a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    if the BNP get into power they'll ethnically cleanse britain of coloured people, but at least they may be compensated and will move to a part of the world they may still feel at home as its their origin.

whats worse?

in the 80s if you voted BNP you were racist because coloured people lived amongst whites without making white people feel like they dont fit in, and even assimilated into british culture.

also 75% of criminals in prison are foreign or recent immigrants, of course only a minority of immigrants are dangerous, but how many british lives would have been saved been saved if they werent here in the first place?
    It's not the 1950's anymore, we don't use the word colored.

ReputationRep:
    my city is completely foreign to MEand i was born here. and of course the more generations since theyve left, the harsher it is and is best avoided, otherwise the more compensation is better. but also i have to ask you dont you think britain will be a wor torn country one day if immigration countinues and the people are coming in too high number to integrate? why would britain be any different.
    and local jobs for local people applies everywhere and is not a bad thing.
    you REALLY don't understand what the BNP stands for do you? What do you class as local? Would you class a muslim as local? If the answer is 'depends' then you don't understand what the BNP stands for...

Birmingham is classed as one of the most diverse cities in the UK right? Still quite a large percentage are White British... stop being so ****ing close-minded, the Government is controlling immigration and making sure immigrants offer something to society if they are to live here. Just get on with them, they're human beings too

check this out if you like
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    If you don't think they are racist look up 'Nick Griffin quotes.'
    And don't be silly. White people are not getting ethnically cleansed. :rolleyes:
    By the way to the idiot that said that anyone who does not like the BNP are left wing sheep, kindly read a book about political idologies and educate yourself about what it actually means to be left wing. Then maybe next time you want to make an argument you won't sound like a complete tool.

ReputationRep:

whats worse?

also 75% of criminals in prison are foreign or recent immigrants, of course only a minority of immigrants are dangerous, but how many british lives would have been saved been saved if they werent here in the first place?
    Nationality and ethnicity aren't the same thing, and frankly never have been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)

Seriously, what's with the race threads today?
    It's probably all the snow; reminded a few people of an all-white Britain.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.