Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just creating a thread for anyone who took the SAT I exam on December 4th. Results come out soon and I'm guessing this is the last shot at the SAT for most people applying to the US, so lets hope we all did well!
    I took the SAT for the first time last November and scored a 2150, which I was quite happy with for the first time. I'm hoping for a 2250 + this time, but you can never tell with SAT lol. How do you guys think you did?

ReputationRep:
    When do results come out?

All I remember about my october results was that it was more than 2000... I think around 2150 as well.

Might have been 2200?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    When do results come out?

All I remember about my october results was that it was more than 2000... I think around 2150 as well.

Might have been 2200?
    They come out on the 21st, which is tomorrow. Lol yeah I took mine more than a year back, so I can't remember my exact score, but I know it was in the 2100 range. Wow 2200 is really good for your first try, most people I know, even the really smart ones, only hit 2200 and above on their second try/did it on the first try with some sort of classes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.