Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'll be going to Staffordshire Uni in Sept 2011 & I'm looking at living in Stafford Court on the Stafford Campus & I was just wondering what it's like there? I think I'll be living in Knightley House because I'll be a nurse student & they usually put nurses in that house & I was just wondering, how many ppl live in 1 flat or house? & how many ppl do u share a bathroom with?

Thanks for any help! Pics of Knightley House & the flats would be nice!

ReputationRep:
    I've got some friends in Knightly! You see everything from there!

Most of the nursing students do live there

If your going for shared, then its 6 Girls to 2 Bathrooms, 1 kitchen (but has double the number of appliances)

En-suite is 5 Girls, each have their own shower and toilet

Stafford Court is really good You get to know everyone, and when your out and about in town, you always bump into someone you know

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Out of interest, why do u mention only girls? Is Knightley house single sex or something? Or are u mentioning only girls because there are always such a small amount of guys that do nursing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.