Small moral problem. Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
My uni mates probably think there don't need to hand in the paperwork for the ASP assignment until next week because thas when the demonstration is. However I have just checked the assignment and it says Friday 2:00pm week 17, week 17 at my uni is this week. Should I tell them its due in on friday or just leave it?

I don't want to tell them because they are lazy and they have the assignment anyway so they can check it.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
My uni mates probably think there don't need to hand in the paperwork for the ASP assignment until next week because thas when the demonstration is. However I have just checked the assignment and it says Friday 2:00pm week 17, week 17 at my uni is this week. Should I tell them its due in on friday or just leave it?

I don't want to tell them because they are lazy and they have the assignment anyway so they can check it.
If you consider him your friend you should...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If they found out that you knew all along, then it wouldn't be in your best interests to withhold this information.
phreek
Report 15 years ago
That would be mean! Do it!
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
If they found out that you knew all along, then it wouldn't be in your best interests to withhold this information.
mr white, im glad to see you back, however, i have recieved a waterfall of neg rep lately all worth around 23 points.....i found out you were behind 2776's neg rep. is it you?
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think you really need to tell him really because I would hold myself resposible for the lack of grade he would or rather wouldn't recieve.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
mr white, im glad to see you back, however, i have recieved a waterfall of neg rep lately all worth around 23 points.....i found out you were behind 2776's neg rep. is it you?
Don't patronise me. Why would I have any reason to bad-rep you? You've never done anything remotely rep-deserving.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't patronise me. Why would I have any reason to bad-rep you? You've never done anything remotely rep-deserving.

well, 2776 never deserved it either, and he said his said heh heh.....so when i recieved one that said HAHAHAHA naturally, i was suspicious.
AT82
Rep:
?
I well tell them but I just don't want them asking for loads of help when they should have started this assignment well before Christmas. Its about 5 people I have to tell.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
well, 2776 never deserved it either, and he said his said heh heh.....so when i recieved one that said HAHAHAHA naturally, i was suspicious.
Well, I find it offensive that you would assume that I was responsible. Try thinking about things before saying them.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, I find it offensive that you would assume that I was responsible. Try thinking about things before saying them.
i have been accused also before....im sorry i thought it was you, most of the time i find you funny witty sarcastic and thoughtful. but the similarities were too many to ignore like rep points and the hahaha thing. normally if not for the hahaha i would never have thought of you...
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I well tell them but I just don't want them asking for loads of help when they should have started this assignment well before Christmas. Its about 5 people I have to tell.
How about you tell them you haven't done it either and are really confused about it so can't help them. I'd make sure they know the deadline tho!
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by serendipity)
How about you tell them you haven't done it either and are really confused about it so can't help them. I'd make sure they know the deadline tho!
Heheh its a good idea but they may have seen my website. Also I am going to get hopefully one of the highest marks on the course for this assignment, if I get 80% for it they will know I am lying.

The thing is to pass it at 40% is actually mickey mouse playschool stuff, all they have to do pass it is display records from a database on an ASP page.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (55)
98.21%
No (1)
1.79%

Watched Threads