Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've been working on some new storyline and character ideas tonight as I'm not really enjoying EastEnders at the moment and I just wanted to know what people thought of my ideas? I'll post them now... let me know how I could improve on them and feel free to add your own ideas on how you think EastEnders can improve.

OK...

Basically, there's going to be 'a market stall' disaster... big promos for it to get lots of viewers watching. Lots of adverts on the BBC, billboards up around London and all over the country etc.

Billy Mitchell is working on his market stall one day, when disaster strikes and a passer by knocks his fruit stall, his market stall collapses, and Billy falls to the ground with lots of apples and bananas falling on top of him! Will Billy survive? Luckily, Sharon Watts returns from off the tube and runs through the market stall... I was thinking of some slow motion scenes at this point to do something different and to emphasise Sharon running to Billy's rescue. Sharon comes to his rescue, gets the fruit off him and Billy is rushed to hospital. He pulls through, but Billy can't stand seeing fruit because it brings back horrible memories of what happened. Sharon tries to help him come to terms with seeing fruit again, and taunts him with a banana or an apple every day to help him face his fears and get over it. Billy sees a fruit bowl and lashes out in violent scenes that will push the boundaries of a pre watershed soap opera and get people talking. Eventually, Sharon helps him get over it and there's a tender scene with Sharon feeding Billy some chopped bananas. They share a kiss and they start a blossoming romance.

Meanwhile, Darren's behaviour becomes incredibly erratic and he suddenly turns into a Dalek. We see Jodie's struggle as she tries to come to terms with Darren's change into being a Dalek. She doesn't know if she can still be with him. She breaks up with him. Then at Christmas, a spaceship lands on the Vic. Peggy comes out of the spaceship as a Cyberman. Darren exterminates her and saves everyone's lives. Jodie realises he's a hero and she decides to be with him, but then Darren accidentally exterminates Vanessa, and Jodie runs out of the Square, scared for her life, never to be seen again.

These are my two big ideas so far! It'll get the fans talking and give the show lots of publicity, especially if there are big promos!

What do you guys think and what are your ideas?

ReputationRep:
    There should be a scene where a banana and two plums fall between his legs.

ReputationRep:
    Erm... Wow... I don't think words could describe my thoughts right now.

ReputationRep:
    I would genuinely LOVE to see how the British public would react to that.
    I personally would die happy.

ReputationRep:
    This MUST be implemented

What. The. ****.

You, sir, have too much time on your hands. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveywavey)
    Hey guys, I've been working on some new storyline and character ideas tonight as I'm not really enjoying EastEnders at the moment and I just wanted to know what people thought of my ideas? I'll post them now... let me know how I could improve on them and feel free to add your own ideas on how you think EastEnders can improve.

OK...

Basically, there's going to be 'a market stall' disaster... big promos for it to get lots of viewers watching. Lots of adverts on the BBC, billboards up around London and all over the country etc.

Billy Mitchell is working on his market stall one day, when disaster strikes and a passer by knocks his fruit stall, his market stall collapses, and Billy falls to the ground with lots of apples and bananas falling on top of him! Will Billy survive? Luckily, Sharon Watts returns from off the tube and runs through the market stall... I was thinking of some slow motion scenes at this point to do something different and to emphasise Sharon running to Billy's rescue. Sharon comes to his rescue, gets the fruit off him and Billy is rushed to hospital. He pulls through, but Billy can't stand seeing fruit because it brings back horrible memories of what happened. Sharon tries to help him come to terms with seeing fruit again, and taunts him with a banana or an apple every day to help him face his fears and get over it. Billy sees a fruit bowl and lashes out in violent scenes that will push the boundaries of a pre watershed soap opera and get people talking. Eventually, Sharon helps him get over it and there's a tender scene with Sharon feeding Billy some chopped bananas. They share a kiss and they start a blossoming romance.

Meanwhile, Darren's behaviour becomes incredibly erratic and he suddenly turns into a Dalek. We see Jodie's struggle as she tries to come to terms with Darren's change into being a Dalek. She doesn't know if she can still be with him. She breaks up with him. Then at Christmas, a spaceship lands on the Vic. Peggy comes out of the spaceship as a Cyberman. Darren exterminates her and saves everyone's lives. Jodie realises he's a hero and she decides to be with him, but then Darren accidentally exterminates Vanessa, and Jodie runs out of the Square, scared for her life, never to be seen again.

These are my two big ideas so far! It'll get the fans talking and give the show lots of publicity, especially if there are big promos!

What do you guys think and what are your ideas?
    First one was sick. The second one especially the bold bit just totally killed it all.

ReputationRep:
    This story line has already been done on Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    So you guys think 'Fruitgate' with Billy and Sharon is a good idea? opposed to the Dalek story.. which does stretch credibility a bit.

Any other thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    I'd actually say the Dalek thing has more credibility than some of their most recent storylines...anyone wanting to sleep with Ian Beale is seriously beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    EE atm is turning sex fest atm, which I don't mind but it does get boring after.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.