Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if there is and AJ100 list for UK universities this year? And where can I find if so?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find it on their website but I haven't managed to get my password and log in details from the AJ to try yet. I will e-mail them and ask them to resend them at some point and I'll let you know if I find it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimeelouise :))
    I couldn't find it on their website but I haven't managed to get my password and log in details from the AJ to try yet. I will e-mail them and ask them to resend them at some point and I'll let you know if I find it .
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    1. University College London
    2. Architectural Association
    3. Cambridge
    3. Cardiff
    3. Mackintosh
    3. Sheffield
    4. Bath
    4. Manchester
    4. Notthingham
    4. Oxford Brookes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeyserNI)
    3. Cambridge
    3. Cardiff
    3. Mackintosh
    3. Sheffield
    4. Bath
    4. Manchester
    4. Notthingham
    4. Oxford Brookes
    Thanks where did you get the info from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeyserNI)
    3. Cambridge
    3. Cardiff
    3. Mackintosh
    3. Sheffield
    4. Bath
    4. Manchester
    4. Notthingham
    4. Oxford Brookes
    Thanks a lot

I've only seen '09's full list. What are the criteria they use? Is it just most eomplayble universities? Would you say it was the best indication for the best schools of architecture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK471993)
    Thanks a lot

I've only seen '09's full list. What are the criteria they use? Is it just most eomplayble universities? Would you say it was the best indication for the best schools of architecture?
    They survey practices and ask "which is the best architecture school"
    the poll is merely a result of that question.

No indication of sample size or of who or of what nature the questions where given though.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a longer list anywhere or do they only publish the top?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CZMJ)
    Is there a longer list anywhere or do they only publish the top?
    They either only publish the top 10, only post the schools that get over a certain number of votes or only publish the schools that get votes at all. Practises aren't asked to place the schools in order only to give their top school.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.