Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

very strange sensations a few days after drinking Watch

basically last wednesday I went out drinking (about 20 units in total) + a cigarette (very rarely smoke) and felt ,as is normal, ill for the next day and a bit. But after the hangover had finished I had these very strange sensations and havehad them since. They are worse in the morning and evening and seem to happen when I move. Unfortunately I can't describe as they are unlike anything I've ever experienced. Perhaps a jolting or general buzzin sensation (not located anywhere) is as close as I can come. I also have had a very bad cough (cigarette I think).

Anyone else had this?

Also had a headache (not dehydrated) and goes away with neurofen.

ReputationRep:
    without insulting you it sounds like your suffering from hypochondria.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think one cigarette would give you a cough unless you have a pre-existing respiratory ailment. Go to a GP if you're worried, they don't bite.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Also had a headache (not dehydrated) and goes away with neurofen.
    Is that merely because my experience is ineffable? It feels VERY strange and I don't think that a sudden onsent of hypochrondia is the primary diagnosis (especially given that I have never been a hypochrondiac).

It also just awned on me that I may have hit my head. I can't remember going to bed.

I had similar symptoms after a car crash. Turned out to be a spinal cord injury.
    So if you're anything like me you'll end up with £120k in your back pocket and a neck which could qualify for robot wars...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I had similar symptoms after a car crash. Turned out to be a spinal cord injury.
    So if you're anything like me you'll end up with £120k in your back pocket and a neck which could qualify for robot wars...
    Except actually, you probably wouldn't get anything, it's your own fault

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.