Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why? Watch

Announcements

I had an undiagnosed eating disorder for around a year three years ago, before I got found out. These last 7 months, I believe I have been suffering depression and as sick as it sounds, a part of me wants my eating disorder back because I have a desperate selfish want to know and feel that people care.. :-/ pathetic I know. Some days, I eat **** and feel fine and then some other days I almost like dare myself not to eat and feel good if I don't...

Anyway today, I went out with my two best mates and I was feeling quite depressed, and I also felt really ugly...I went to the loos in the club and made myself sick (not a lot)....I dont know why I did it...it is the first time I have done it in months,
    I feel so ****ed up right now :-/

I don't know what I expect you guys to say...but needed to let it out..

Thanks

x

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you are still recovering from it all, and every so often you slip, which is ok if you have a bad day, just remember, you can start again tomorrow x
    Sorry I couldn't be more help x

That sounds so horrible You poor thing. I've had an ED now for 3 years, so I know how you feel. Its not selfish to want your ED back, for me it is like having a sense of security, and identity.

I'm sorry you made yourself sick in the club, I've done that so so many times I don't know why... I just get the urge.
    You aren't ****ed up, you just need some help. Christ I probably sound like the biggest hypocrit ever, I need help too. Maybe we should get help together?

I hope you're ok
    xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.