The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Questions?

Ask away :smile:
Reply 1
Someody once said you can only get into halls if you firmed NTU, well I only put it as my insurance but ended up going for it anyway on deferred entry, when the accomodation becomes available will I get any sort of priority or will I ust get the last pickings that's left?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
have you deffered just the entry to trent? it might be worth ringing up and letting them know that theyre now your first choice..
it is true that you cant apply for accomodation unless ntu is your first choice.
Reply 3
Original post by kellymichelle
have you deffered just the entry to trent? it might be worth ringing up and letting them know that theyre now your first choice..
it is true that you cant apply for accomodation unless ntu is your first choice.

No, I mean I always was applying as deferred entry, then when my A-Level results came in I didn't make it to my firm choice so rang NTU and told them I'd be coming there Oct 2011, so they know that.

So yeah, I am going to NTU and they are aware of this, but will I not be able to apply for accomodation when it becomes available since I know I'm going and will be able to put up the deposit whenever I can apply?
if they know youre going there then you should be fine applying for accom.. im guessing you have an unconditional so you get to book before everyone else :smile:
Reply 5
Ask away :smile:

Is it true that Nottingham is quite expensive compared to Leicester, Sheffield etc? I'm still undecided whether to choose Trent or De Montfort as an insurance. Merry Christmas. :smile:
Original post by MJay91
Is it true that Nottingham is quite expensive compared to Leicester, Sheffield etc? I'm still undecided whether to choose Trent or De Montfort as an insurance. Merry Christmas. :smile:

expensive in terms of what?
and in comparison to what in leicester/sheffield?

merry christmas to you too :smile:
Reply 7
expensive in terms of what?
and in comparison to what in leicester/sheffield?

merry christmas to you too :smile:

Eh, sorry for not being specific. I meant nights out.
Original post by MJay91
Eh, sorry for not being specific. I meant nights out.

i wouldnt say overly...
it can be quite expensive in terms of tickets to events/nights out etc but there's always drink offers on anywhere you go...
i wouldnt use that as a reason to maybe not go to nottingham...
where i go, its £1 a drink and free entry so i get pretty cheap nights out but thats in the gay clubs ;D
Reply 9
Hey, can third year students live at goldsmith court. I want to move their only if there are loads of other third year students there as well.
Original post by jessica999
Hey, can third year students live at goldsmith court. I want to move their only if there are loads of other third year students there as well.

im not entirley sure because im pretty sure its private halls so doesnt quite work the same as the other halls.
but anyway, if they can, the answer is, no, there will not be many 3rd year students there.
Reply 11
Original post by jessica999

i'm not sure of the numbers of third years or anything like that living there but yes, they can.
Original post by kjs17
i'm not sure of the numbers of third years or anything like that living there but yes, they can.

it wont be alot
Reply 13
My mum's a lecturer at the Brackenhurst campus.
(It's beautiful.)

That is all.

:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending