Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One night stand - STD worries Watch

Had a one night stand last week..... and i'm worried about STDS.

We had vaginal sex last thing and then first thing, and she gave me oral sex both times. And between these sessions we dry humped (still naked), cuddled, french kissed most of the night inbetween sleeping.

In the first session the condom snapped in half while having intercourse which she noticed so we stopped the intercourse. But I don't know how long it had being split. In The second session everything was grand.

Both blowjobs were without a condom.

Sorry for all the details but I feel like they may help.

Basically I have noticed on the front of my shaft i have like red brusies/patches that are worrying me. They're flat and not raised so I don't think they're spots of any sort. Also I feel as though I need to piss alot now and don't seem to be able to get a full erection at the minute.

I'm wondering if the red bruises/patches are any of these:

- 'love bites' from the oral sex (is this even possible)?
    - or because we had 2 very long sex sessions so skin has being worn down,
    - or because i had an erection for such a long time that bloods still visible or a clot down there so and i'm finding it hard to get an erection now.

OR a dreaded STD which is worrying the most... should i get checked anyway or wait to see if the patches clear

please read all to understand, any help will be appreciated and keep anoymnous!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

OR a dreaded STD which is worrying the most... should i get checked anyway or wait to see if the patches clear

please read all to understand, any help will be appreciated and keep anoymnous!
    thanks
    as I have just mentioned in another thread, it's best to go to your nearest GUM clinic and get checked out, rather than trying to place blame on something you can't guarantee is the cause, only a professional can tell you. Best to be safe.

AS above - GUM clinic for you sonny boy.

ok thanks umm it has started to fade now ? should i still get tested

for this 'GUM' clinic do I just need to book an appointment with them and say I'd like to get tested for STDs?

i've entered post code in on this site http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories...lHealthService but i think i'll wait till im back at uni to get tested in jan because i really don't want my parents knowing , my mother still thinks im all innocent

(Original post by Anonymous)
        ok thanks umm it has started to fade now ? should i still get tested

for this 'GUM' clinic do I just need to book an appointment with them and say I'd like to get tested for STDs?

i've entered post code in on this site http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories...lHealthService but i think i'll wait till im back at uni to get tested in jan because i really don't want my parents knowing , my mother still thinks im all innocent
        if you go somewhere local your parents still won't ever know.
        unless you ask them to drop you off and pick you up!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Jamie)
        if you go somewhere local your parents still won't ever know.
        unless you ask them to drop you off and pick you up!
        Yeah dude just do it local like Jamie said, it's your right and it's confidential

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.