Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Toilet Hygiene Watch

ReputationRep:
    Correct category for thread??

Most likely an unpleasant topic, but who cares!

Is it the norm to wipe with tissues and end it there after pooing. Are there any bidet users?

I know there are different toilet hygiene practices due to religious/cultural reasons. For example I know people from the east use hoses or jugs of water for a wash down after the business.
    We have some people from the sub-continent at work (although they are british) and they always take and leave water bottles in the gents during their dump break! Much to our amusement, the cleaner comes in and complains about this and the mini flood it creates!

After peeing, is it just a shake off (guy) or a wipe off/rinse off. Once again, I appreciate religious/cultural differences comes into play.

Was reading a thread about going down and someone said the natural “muskiness” or fish for a better word is “natural”……. Is it really, or is the toilet hygiene habits a factor in deciding the overall “muskiness” in that general area……

ReputationRep:
    i use a garden hose to wash my ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5t1g)
    Apparently not as uncommon as you might think....... you "ethnic"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5t1g)
    Is that some sort of joke? Millions of people do use water for such cleaning, so its hard to tell.

ReputationRep:
    If there's no water around, always carry a baby wipes.

ReputationRep:
    My toilet is very hygienic; I make sure to lick it clean every morning.

ReputationRep:
    well calling it a garden hose is going ott. it's called a 'muslim shower' google it, you spray it up your ass and blasts the **** off.

ReputationRep:
    I just wipe my bum with my hands, wash off any excess poo with a bit of wee, then fart on my hands to dry them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I just wipe my bum with my hands, wash off any excess poo with a bit of wee, then fart on my hands to dry them.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooollllllllllll respect

ReputationRep:
    Considering I'm eating a pizza right now I knew I should not have read this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I try to keep my hands as clean as possible so i just never wipe, although i still dont think that may explain the **** stain on my bed :/ hmm.

ReputationRep:
    I usually give my piss-hole a dab after pissing, but the piss still makes it's way down my leg afterwards if my **** is not shaped in to the proper post-piss pose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5t1g)
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooollllllllllll respect
    Erm... 'spect, lad? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    not this thread again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Love it. You're really utilising your body's natural functions there.

ReputationRep:
    Just wipe, flush, and put to the back of your mind. No need to make threads on the subject kiddo. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't have clicked on this threading whilst eating...ergh

ReputationRep:
    toilet paper is expensive so sometimes i just give my bum wash with a homemade bidet (just the shower nozzle set to full power you know the one that blasts out through one concentrated stream)

ReputationRep:
    Not good enough for a bidet. I just wipe, then wash my ******** properly when I shower/bath.

ReputationRep:
    I was a bidet user as a child. Now I'm just a toilet paper user. Though I use like half a roll every time, I really need to be more conservative (not politically, of course).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.