Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay, so as the title says- I have itchy nipples!

Not all the time, but sometimes theyre are soooo itchy! And its really awkward cos i cant scratch my nipple.
    Also could it be anything serious? Im a bit embarrassed to go see anyone

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    Saliva is the cure.

I'll be happy to apply some of mine on the area

ReputationRep:
    I can help you with that

ReputationRep:
    Honestly what did you expect? Google or the nhs site may be a better place to start

ReputationRep:
    Breast Cancer , Pregnant or a skin problem. Maybe if you take contraceptives Is what I gather from a quick google search. Ask your doctor or go to NHS 24/ NHS Direct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, so as the title says- I have itchy nipples!

Not all the time, but sometimes theyre are soooo itchy! And its really awkward cos i cant scratch my nipple.
    Also could it be anything serious? Im a bit embarrassed to go see anyone
    Did you honestly think u would get loads of girls answering this :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I have an itchy *******, I wonder if we're suffering the same ailment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by House of Jonny)
    Breast Cancer , Pregnant or a skin problem. Maybe if you take contraceptives Is what I gather from a quick google search. Ask your doctor or go to NHS 24/ NHS Direct
    Pretty much this, apart from it's not likely you have breast cancer..
    If you have washed your clothes in different washing powder this might be the cause- they're one of the most sensitive parts of your body afterall.

Buy some hydrocautasone cream and apply twice a day (before bed and in the morning). Should be okay.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably just dry or irritated. Put some lotion on it and try to leave it alone. And everyone else, take your mind out of the gutter!

ReputationRep:
    do you wash your bras before you wear them? cos bras are made in factories in foreign countries with all these bugs and bacteria crawling about which can cause your titties serious damage

ReputationRep:
    :doctor:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.