Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You all know the drill by now, ask questions to Nothos here!

Cardozo gets 2 questions and 2 follow ups, the rest of you get 1 question and a follow up.

ReputationRep:
    What's the PM wanting for christmas from his mama and papa?
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    How would the prime minister rate his own and his cabinet's performance in government since he took over the reigns?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to ask my Rt. Hon Friend what his views on the prison system are?

ReputationRep:
    What does the Rt. Hon. Member plan to do about education and would he consider further consulting with my party about an advancement on our much vaunted Education bill after having seen its effects over the past two parliaments?

ReputationRep:
    Does the Rt. Hon. member agree that it is a travesty that 12 pensioners died from the cold every hour last winter, and what will his Government do about it?

ReputationRep:
    Closed for new questons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Closed for new questons.
    I humbly request that this session of PMQs be extended until tomorrow evening, simply because I haven't been around to answer questions, and it's not fair that others do not get to question because of my tardiness.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'll close this at 11pm later today (assuming you meant the 22nd), or whenever I get back from pub!

ReputationRep:
    Can my honourable friend tell the House what his opinion is on the takeover of BskyB by Robert Murdoch's News Corporation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    x
    Bump. You have outstanding questions, Mr Prime Minister!

ReputationRep:
    May I ask my friend what his position is on a vouchers system in the education system, and if he agrees that the best way to improve the education system is to put power in the hands of parents and pupils as opposed to centralised government and teacher unions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.