Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Strapless bra? Anyone tried one like this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Leg-Avenue/Leg-A...&clr=BlackNude

I'm just wondering if anyones tried one similar to this? Does it actually stay up and on? I would use the sticky cups but they just do not want to work whatsoever keep falling off haha

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    That looks utterly ridiculous! Looks like a pair of sunglasses. Wear a proper one, or at least one that extends round your whole back!!

Unless you're going to be wearing a strapless, back-open gown for some function or other in which case fair do's.

Apply anti-perspirant to whatever part of you the sticky bits stick on cos I'd imagine it's your sweat that makes them fall off.

ReputationRep:
    LOL wear it:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Aqua/Aqua-Drape-...t=-1&clr=Black

Thats the dress i'd be wearing so its kinda hard to get a bra for it haha

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I have, but that's probably because I'm male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarralisa)
    http://www.asos.com/Leg-Avenue/Leg-A...;clr=BlackNude

I'm just wondering if anyones tried one similar to this? Does it actually stay up and on? I would use the sticky cups but they just do not want to work whatsoever keep falling off haha

Thanks guys!
    Ive tried one of those (from debenhams) and lool - it doesn't stick
    but it depends on your boobs size. I guess it would work for a A or B
    But not for a C or D

maybe this would work 1
    or (you can find it everywhere)
    or (maiden)

ReputationRep:
    Ooo thanks the first one could work! Even the second one too i guess

ReputationRep:
    It looks like it could work really well for small busted girls. Having large boobs myself, I'd probably just go for a normal black balconette bra from lasenza. I wouldn't mind the back strap showing because they do nice bras anyway.

Edit: I'm unclear as to why I got negged

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Aqua/Aqua-Drape-...t=-1&clr=Black

Thats the dress i'd be wearing so its kinda hard to get a bra for it haha

Sorry but I've just got to say that I hate the dress!

ReputationRep:
    I have found that the best stick on bra is from nubra. It is an american brand but there are plenty on Ebay. It has never fallen off and all you do is rinse it with water to get the stickiness back.

ReputationRep:
    Both my friends have tried these- the one with B cup boobs loved it, the D cup hated it!

ReputationRep:
    How about not wearing a bra at all if you're little chested? The front looks kind of non clingy.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Leg-Avenue/Leg-A...&clr=BlackNude

Thanks guys!
    Even the model seems to be falling out of that bra, so unless you have no boobs I wouldn't go for it.
    I used sticky cups for my prom and they worked, I have quite big boobs too haha. Got mine from debenhams

ReputationRep:
    I haven't. Try it anyway because, if it does fall off, it's still win. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    hmm i got one which was literally just two cups, and some body tape to stick it all on and so forth
    sweat was the single biggest problem (cups literally fell of when i took the dress off later...and it was quite a tight dress so it was probs what was holding them in place)
    if you think you'll be sweaty, try a clear-backed one? you can still see them but only if you're at a short distance/in full light

ReputationRep:
    As others have said, it depends largely on your cup size, anything above a B would be pushing it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a C cup and i've tried the sticky cups on before and there useless so i'm guessing it wouldn't work so well :/

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your boob size, if you have small boobs it should be fine, if you have bigger ones, you will need one that does go around the back!
    my boobs are too big for any strapless bras...kinda sucks!

ReputationRep:
    No, my boobs have always been too big

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I got one a bit like that in M&S and it works well, never had any problems. I'm pretty busty, so I was worried before I bought it as well!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.