Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

vampire diaries vs true blood!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    who thinks vampire diaries is much more fab than true blood?i recently watched season two of the vampire diaries and i thought it was pretty good...my friends think that the cast in true blood is alot cooler and hotter than in the vampire diaries not to mention damon...i totally tend to disagree with them..so for the record who tends to agree with me and who doesnt?share your opinions and views and please try to make it sound reasonable...

ReputationRep:
    You can't really compare them... vampire diaries is closer to Twilight imo as its more 'teeny' and about kids in highschool (saying this i havent watched past the first couple of episodes..)
    True blood is more adult and much cooler!
    The Sookie stackhouse books also rock.....

ReputationRep:
    True Blood all the way. I like them both, but southern accents are just :sexface: Oh, and Eric.

Also the plot and dialogue of True Blood is a lot more interesting, and I think it generally has better actors. In The Vampire Diaries, there aren't that many interesting characters and the plot's a bit predictable. Still like it though

ReputationRep:
    Comparing True Blood to Vampire Diaries is like comparing a night of red-hot, frantic sex to a day out to the aquarium.

Now which one would you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Comparing True Blood to Vampire Diaries is like comparing a night of red-hot, frantic sex to a day out to the aquarium.

ReputationRep:
    True Blood is like the raunchy older sister to Vampire Diaries.
    You just can't compare them, they are so totally different.

ReputationRep:
    The vampire diaries, the guys are so hot! I can't wait for each weeks episode

ReputationRep:
    There's a hugge difference between them
    Vampire Diaries is more for kids, while True Blood is for an older audience !

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Vampire diaries - for Twilight fans who don't like to admit they're Twilight fans.

True blood - for adults.

True blood for the win.

ReputationRep:
    Vampire Diaries all the way.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer True Blood... it feels more 'adult' and the minor characters who have their own little stories are much more interesting. I prefer Eric to Damon as well, if we're going for cute evil guys.

Getting the True Blood boxset for Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Eric. Yes.

If there is any further doubt, no more needs to be said than:

Eric. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)

i would definitely go with option one...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.