The Student Room Group

What does 360 UCAS points look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I typed 360 UCAS points into Google images and Samir Nasri came up?
Original post by Workforce

Just an example if anyone wants to aspire to reach my levels.

Ta

:rofl:
My GCSE Triple Science folder is thicker than yours...!!!
lol nice troll.
My last year's notes were nothing and my this year's notes are actually in the red. I am in negative notes.
Books written by professionals are always going to be more accurate and more detailed than your own notes. Use them, and use the internet before things you've written yourself.
What's more, if you're always taking notes in lessons, I find at least that I just copy things down without thinking about them, so I actually lose understanding that would help me in the exam.

Love how everyone is having some sort of 'I've got more notes' pissing contest. I've yet to see any correlation between quantity of notes and grades.
Reply 104
this might help for when you look at other UCAS points:

A* - 140
A - 120
B - 100
C - 80
D - 60
Reply 105
wow. :|
Funny, cause this is what 0 ucas points looks like.

And she looks a lot better than your '360 points' folder. :smile:
Original post by CharleyChester
Funny, cause this is what 0 ucas points looks like.

And she looks a lot better than your '360 points' folder. :smile:

This deserves a positive rep :biggrin:. The OP is just being a show off pretentious arrogant fool.
Original post by drpetergriffin
Do IB. You get loads of UCAS points. I got 501 UCAS points.

and be zombified along the way.

fellow IB-er, I salute you.
Reply 109
If I just go ahead and say I have over a million pages of notes, can everyone just shut the **** up about how many more they have than everyone else?
Reply 110
Thanks for the positive reply guys/girls.

I shall not cast judgement on those who feel the need to be aggressive as it's all in vien.

Work hard, it's worth every penny believe me.

Are there any other in the 360 group?

vain*
Reply 111
Original post by tateco
vain*

About 6 of us have corrected that lol
Does it really matter?

We're all here to support and help one another and share our wisdom?

Not to gloat about who is/isn't as capable as the next person?
Original post by lassiesuca
Does it really matter?

We're all here to support and help one another and share our wisdom?

Not to gloat about who is/isn't as capable as the next person?

No, you are right of course. It doesn't matter at all. I have 800 UCAS points,but I wasnt stupid or self centered and vain enough to make an entire thread DEDICATED to this fact. :rolleyes: :smile:
Let's total this shall we...

History = 140 + English Lit = 260 + RS = 380 + Financial Studies (doss subject) = 500, chuck on top various crappy AS grades from earlier and that's oh about 600. I took those exams a year younger than most of the country. And guess what... notes for every subject wouldn't total anywhere near that folder.

Work hard during the year, pay attention during the year, then make short detailed notes in the final fortnight leading up to your exam whereby you put all your notes into as few words as possible in one place. Then try and hold your nerve and get through it.

This is what 600 UCAS points looks like:

Looks like OP is compensating for the heart attack they almost gave themselves. And wanting to brag, repeatedly... wish to point out on top that a far wider intellect rather than just writing an encylopaedia's worth of notes and remembering them will get you your uni place and then later job you want.
(edited 13 years ago)
I got DDD 360 points in fashion. I have worked my ass off at the age of 28 to get in to uni. Try ur best it pays off. Wish everyone luck with uni results. Xxfaye

Quick Reply

Latest