Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all...

I had a blowjob from a woman 4 weeks ago, I didn't ejeculate. However, I'm now concerned about STI's as a result of the oral sex I received. We didn't have penetrative sex.

I know I need to get tested, to be sure, but what are the chances of receiving any form of STI from a blowjob? It'd doing my head in. To top it off, I'm now in a relationship but don't want to do anything sexual until I'm sure I'm clean. Again, I know what I need to do (get tested) but I'm still interested to know what the chances of getting anything may be.

I have no symptoms (which I know means nothing!)

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Was she a random girl?

Go to GP, and ask for a test, we cannot possibly tell the chance, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she was a random - just plucking up the courage to go to the clinic. I always assumed oral was ok, apparently not

ReputationRep:
    Why did you get oral from a random girl if you know she could have the risk of STI? :facepalm:

But anyway, just go clinic asap.

Good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.