Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I cut all my hair off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So currently my hair looks like this:

but I am thinking of having it cut like this:

What are you thoughts, TSR?

If you want to look like a lesbian then go for it.

ReputationRep:
      Peronally I dont like the hair in the second picture, but saying that I think you have the face to be able to pull it off. I think you should go shorter but not that short!

ReputationRep:
      Dobby from Peep Show?

ReputationRep:
      omg leave it on

ReputationRep:
      No.

ReputationRep:
      I think you should go for it.

ReputationRep:
      No, grow your fringe out longer and don't part your hair in the middle of your face.

ReputationRep:
      no just get your fringe sorted out

ReputationRep:
      Who cummed on your face, and in your hair? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      it looks a bit better long but i guess just do what you want with it its your hair

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by saladfingers08)
      Peronally I dont like the hair in the second picture, but saying that I think you have the face to be able to pull it off. I think you should go shorter but not that short!
      Thank you for a useful response

(Original post by gimp21)
      Dobby from Peep Show?
      Yeah, everyone says that....

(Original post by Engineer31)
      No, grow your fringe out longer and don't part your hair in the middle of your face.
      I look like Hitler if I side part it, and because it naturally centre parts I have to spend hours with a hair dryer to get it to side part anyway

(Original post by OneYearLDR)
      Who cummed on your face, and in your hair? :holmes:
      It's a foam party!

ReputationRep:
      I would(n't)

ReputationRep:
      I'm a big fan of changing your appearance after a few years, keeps you fresh and all. And since you're young I think you should go for it.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Genocidal)
      If you want to look like a lesbian then go for it.
      I don't actually know any lesbians with short hair, and since my style generally is quite girly I think I'll be ok
      Plus the look I'm going for is sort of Natalie Portman/ Emma Watson inspired and neither of them look like lesbians

(Original post by HumanNature1992)
      I'm a big fan of changing your appearance after a few years, keeps you fresh and all. And since you're young I think you should go for it.
      Thank you! I'm going to have a look around and see exactly what styles I like and then I'm going to the hairdressers on Tuesday! If I can't find anything I like I suppose I'll just have a trim and get my fringe sorted out!

(Original post by Holly Hiskey)
        I don't actually know any lesbians with short hair, and since my style generally is quite girly I think I'll be ok
        Plus the look I'm going for is sort of Natalie Portman/ Emma Watson inspired and neither of them look like lesbians

Thank you! I'm going to have a look around and see exactly what styles I like and then I'm going to the hairdressers on Tuesday! If I can't find anything I like I suppose I'll just have a trim and get my fringe sorted out!
        Actually she does with her new awful haircut.

ReputationRep:
        I like it short! You have a pretty face so it suits you.

ReputationRep:
        Yes, but not like that. :no:

ReputationRep:
        Ok, how about Halle Berry, Keira Knightley, Alyssa Milano etc? Admittedly all of those girls are stunning, but I think I pull it off ok too!

ReputationRep:
        No... She looks like a 10 year-old boy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.