Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Just got my acknowledgment for LLB Law today and noticed something perhaps odd on the myapplication page; I have two middle names, but only one of them (the shorter one, if that makes any difference) appears on there. Is this a problem that I should contact them about or is it just standard practice if one of the middle names is a bit long for the page? ( the one that appears is only 5 letters, the one that doesn't is 11 letters long)

Also on the myapplication system, address line 4 is blank, what goes there? Do I need to put a country? :lolwut: And phone numbers are missing too. I'm not sure why, my application was sent with everything required... I can't seem to find the "update contact details" option, does anyone know where that is?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Hi all,

Just got my acknowledgment for LLB Law today and noticed something perhaps odd on the myapplication page; I have two middle names, but only one of them (the shorter one, if that makes any difference) appears on there. Is this a problem that I should contact them about or is it just standard practice if one of the middle names is a bit long for the page? ( the one that appears is only 5 letters, the one that doesn't is 11 letters long)

Also on the myapplication system, address line 4 is blank, what goes there? Do I need to put a country? :lolwut: And phone numbers are missing too. I'm not sure why, my application was sent with everything required... I can't seem to find the "update contact details" option, does anyone know where that is?

Thanks!
    haha this truly is strange at the bottom of kings it reads like this

It is very important that we have up to date contact details for you. Out of date contact information may adversely affect your application. If your contact details change, you can amend them here. Click ‘Update contact details’ to edit, and ‘Submit’ to save.

And from searching the site their is no link for "Update Contact details" weird

ReputationRep:
    I know, that's what has confused me :confused:. I guess I'll give them a phone call tomorrow about it then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    I know, that's what has confused me :confused:. I guess I'll give them a phone call tomorrow about it then.
    Yeh, you should definitely call the law school ASAP (9AM sharp, even though the faculty closed on Friday for Xmas ...) because they missed out one of your middle names. This will definitely result in you not getting an offer from King's.

:rolleyes: My advice - calm the **** down and enjoy Christmas! :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.