Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Damn snow!!!! I'm due to spend my Christmas in SA and I was meant to be flying out this evening but my flight has been cancelled until further notice.

I'm so annoyed with the weather because that just cuts my holiday shorter and the reason I'm going away is because I prefer to have a shorter winter.

Arrghhh, sorry but I just had to rant. Does anyone else feel my frustration?

ReputationRep:
    Just calm down, you'll be leaving soon.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing sucks... was meant to go skiing in Switzerland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    ****ing sucks... was meant to go skiing in Switzerland.
    Yeah it does, . Your skiing trip is now going to be cut shorter, how annoying for you.

Btw your sig really gives me the creeps and so I'm going to have to block you so that I don't have to see it again.

ReputationRep:
    not sure yet waiting on news for tomorrow. if its cancelled ill be pretty upset. its to go see the GF and i havent seen her in 6 months. **** you heathrow

ReputationRep:
    Am glad I opted to stay in the UK for this holiday, usually I go away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurkeyDinosaur)
    not sure yet waiting on news for tomorrow. if its cancelled ill be pretty upset. its to go see the GF and i havent seen her in 6 months. **** you heathrow
    Yeah, mine was heathrow too!! I keep trying to ring for updates, no luck. I probably should stop trying to ring though.

ReputationRep:
    My housemate was supposed to be going to Austria before coming back to stay with friends in London. Now looks like she's going to be spending Christmas in London. And 2 of my other housemates were supposed to be flying back to Malaysia tomorrow. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    where are you flying and who with if you odnt mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurkeyDinosaur)
    where are you flying and who with if you odnt mind me asking?
    South Africa with BA.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Virginia and with united airlines. hope you get your situation sorted soon

ReputationRep:
    That sucks, sorry OP :hugs:
    I guess I'll find out tomorrow: Haven't seen my family in 3 months so I'm desperate to go home for Christmas but it's not looking good!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.