The Student Room Group

Help! My friend constantly talks about Skin Bleaching and nose surgery.. (black)

Scroll to see replies

When i was little i thought there was something wrong with my skin. My mums white and my dads black. I was so confused.
Original post by linkdapink
Beyoncee L'Oreal...

http://www.google.co.uk/images?rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=&redir_esc=&q=beyonce+L'oreal&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=1BMOTejnItSAhAf-3u23Dg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDMQsAQwAA&biw=1259&bih=644

Whiter than usual. She's "whited up" in a lot... and it happens to a lot of people. Just search beyoncee photoshop and there's a lot of evidence of this.

That's disgusting.

On how to look good naked a while ago it showed that they enhanced keira knightly's boobs to be like 5 times bigger than they are. That's pretty disgusting too.

You can choose to believe I watched how to look good naked on my own accord or believe that my gf was choosing tv shows that day. Your call :rolleyes:
Original post by JCC-MGS
Could be a troll but there are people like this and cosmetic skin bleaching does happen.

Yes I know it does happen but then I've never come across person with such a level of self hate.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
What should I do?
She's black and it's really embarrassing, it's like she doesn't want to be black. I don't want her to end up like Jicheal Mackson. (I changed the name because I feel like I'm being mean.. )

I can see where she's coming from though because dark skin is pretty much disliked, I mean most black people would prefer to have lighter mixed race shaded skin, but of course still be black, deny as much as you like but this is only because of the promotion of light skinned black women especially.

When is the media going to change because right now there are no black (not mixed raced) women in an attractive role, or the 'hot girl' role and it's obviously making black women feel unattractive and unpleased with how they are. It's pretty upsetting.

I'm not a troll, i'll pm you if you really want but I wanted to go anon, simply out of embarrasement, I guess it won't make sense though..

What should I say to my friend? I've already tried you beautiful the way you are..

OP, your Anon trolling failed BECAUSE when I clicked to neg ur dumb ass, I got a message saying
''please rate some other members before rating this member again'' and I KNOW that I just negged ONE **** yesterday for being racist on the thread about hairstyles for guys.

You could NEVER have a Black friend.

No Black person in their right mind would want to be white. Michael did what he did because you racist conts wouldn't allow his success to speak for itself so he tried to fit into the ****e/white stereotype.

You foooool! Why do you have such a complex about Black people? Why are you sooo hurt that you feel the compulsion to write crap on the internet about people that you don't know? Live your life and they'll live theirs.
Original post by BambieWambie
When i was little i thought there was something wrong with my skin. My mums white and my dads black. I was so confused.

For some reason i get the feeling you are very attractive :colone:
Reply 25
Original post by babygirl110
Yes I know it does happen but then I've never come across person with such a level of self hate.

The OPs a troll, uv never come across sum1 with such self-hate cos the OP made this crap up. Insecure little prat
Reply 26
Original post by KimKong
I'd say that you were an anonymous troll, making posts up to cause racial hatred and ignorance?

No, it's true. Why is it so strange to want to help a friend? :s-smilie:
What's the point of posting anything on here :rolleyes:. I am not a troll, what have I even wrote that is racist AND besides I am Black anyway.
Original post by KimKong
OP, your Anon trolling failed BECAUSE when I clicked to neg ur dumb ass, I got a message saying
''please rate some other members before rating this member again'' and I KNOW that I just negged ONE **** yesterday for being racist on the thread about hairstyles for guys.

No Black person in their right mind would want to be white. Michael did what he did because you racist conts wouldn't allow his success to speak for itself so he tried to fit into the ****e/white stereotype.

You foooool! Why do you have such a complex about Black people? Why are you sooo hurt that you feel the compulsion to write crap on the internet about people that you don't know? Live your life and they'll live theirs.

You sound like a closet racist yourself.
What's the point of posting anything on here :rolleyes:. I am not a troll, what have I even wrote that is racist AND besides I am Black anyway.

OP I asked you to PM me and you haven't, ****ing troll.
Reply 29
Face it black is ugly, by making her skin lighter a having a nose job shes making her self prettier be happy for her. Not all people were created equal not all races were created equall.
Reply 30
Original post by KimKong

About the first bit, I have no idea what you are talking about.
I never said that black people want to be white, did you read what I wrote where did you even get that Idea from. :s-smilie:

please explain I never even mentioned white people and I am black, that's why I'm so embarrassed about my friend.
Reply 31
What should I do?
She's black and it's really embarrassing, it's like she doesn't want to be black. I don't want her to end up like Jicheal Mackson. (I changed the name because I feel like I'm being mean.. )

I can see where she's coming from though because dark skin is pretty much disliked, I mean most black people would prefer to have lighter mixed race shaded skin, but of course still be black, deny as much as you like but this is only because of the promotion of light skinned black women especially.

When is the media going to change because right now there are no black (not mixed raced) women in an attractive role, or the 'hot girl' role and it's obviously making black women feel unattractive and unpleased with how they are. It's pretty upsetting.

I'm not a troll, i'll pm you if you really want but I wanted to go anon, simply out of embarrasement, I guess it won't make sense though..

What should I say to my friend? I've already tried you beautiful the way you are..

Since when? Surely not 'pretty much'? I mean sure there are still and always will be racists but she shouldn't let what other people think affect her. White is beautiful. Black is beautiful. Tell her she is what she is!
Reply 32
OP I asked you to PM me and you haven't, ****ing troll.

yes i was going to then I realised you'll just probably post my username on here.. :erm:
Reply 33
Bold bit- my thoughts exactly.

The bold bit is what all these racist trolls do.

They think they know something about a race and then make up posts based on these dumb assumptions. Just like the posts that are claimed to be written by ''muslims'' that are dissing islam and ''asians'' that apparently want a White gf. All fake and written by racists White dogs that want to feel superior.

I suggest u report the OP for unessessary use of anon n hope he gets dealt with by mods. But in saying that, i think most of these mods r racist themselves.

If u make a post dissing White ppl, it'd get deleted in a SECOND but all the other posts dissing others stay up forever.

All muslims, asians and Blacks should boycott this c.r.a.p. they don't give a damn about us.
Reply 34
What should I do?

PM if you are not a troll.
Original post by Lewroll
For some reason i get the feeling you are very attractive :colone:
That made me smile. I'm not being big headed but i think im pretty attractive too =)
yes i was going to then I realised you'll just probably post my username on here.. :erm:

Do not lie to me, you were not going to PM me at all.

I wouldn't break anyone's confidentiality by posting their username on the forum. That's just idiotic and childish.
Reply 37
Original post by Escriba
Since when? Surely not 'pretty much'? I mean sure there are still and always will be racists but she shouldn't let what other people think affect her. White is beautiful. Black is beautiful. Tell her she is what she is!

I didn't mean disliked as hated racially, I mean like it's not viewed as attractive, ever heard the term 'blick' :rolleyes: although I guess same goes for very pale skin but pale skin seems to be promoted now in the media as attractive like pale skin and red lipstick.

But dark skin.. :no:
Reply 38

Ur Black? Ooh, so ur Black now and concerned about the Black morale today but yesterday u were being racist toward Black people?

Wow, ur talented or u just have awful split personality disorder.
Original post by akash11
Face it black is ugly, by making her skin lighter a having a nose job shes making her self prettier be happy for her. Not all people were created equal not all races were created equall.

You're an Indian aren't you?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending