Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Finger exercises ok for fingering girls Watch

I really have no idea where to put this, so I'll put it here.

Basically when I used to finger my girlfriend my fingers/hand got tired. She loved it of course - I know what I'm doing - but my hand just gets really tired! I've got really big hands btw.

Does anyone know any exercises I can do?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Are you thirteen? Use your penis, for God's sake.

ReputationRep:
    Walk around waggling your middle finger. All the running away from angry people will really train you up.

ReputationRep:
    Finger your arse.

ReputationRep:
    Slow down? She'll probably enjoy it more as well...

ReputationRep:
    Show how inexperienced you are! Its the wrist that gets sore!

ReputationRep:
    Use your tongue.

ReputationRep:
    There used to be this dude that came into my primary school and made us do finger exercises, he even had a little song to go with it. Let me show you the steps

Step 1: Erect fingers (index finger on each hand, so left is left hand and right is right hand)

--- ---
    | | | |
    | | | |
    | | | |
    | | | |
    | | | |
    | | | |

Step 2: Prone fingers

------------------- ----------------------

------------------- ----------------------

Step 3: One erect finger, one prone finger

---
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | | -----------------
    | |
    | | -----------------

Start off switching from erect fingers to prone fingers, about fifty reps. All the while, sing this song:

Exercises
    Exercises
    We must do our exercises

Stress each syllable, like so:

Ex-er-cise-s
    Ex-er-cise-s
    We-must-do-our
    Ex-er-cise-s

When you feel you have become sufficiently capable at switching from erect to prone, you may attempt the advanced step, step 3. This is where one finger is prone and one is erect, and you then alternate to where the finger which was once prone is now erect and vice versa.

Once you have an index finger strong enough to massage her G-spot until Grafenburg rolls over in his grave and has an orgasm, you may then progress to other fingers using the same techniques until your entire hand is a multi-purpose tool for pleasure. You will laugh in the face of 'two in the pink, one in the stink' as you instead elect for 'two in the pink, one curved around her spine caressing her hair'. The world is now your oyster.

CAUTION: DO NOT SKIP STRAIGHT TO STEP 3. ANY INJURIES INCURRED ARE ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRACTITIONER AND JCC IS NOT LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPLICATIONS AS A RESULT OF HIS 'FINGERUS MAXIMUS' TRAINING PROGRAMME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    The one at 1:10 is pure win

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.