Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hey guys im worried quick replie please Watch

had sex with unknown woman, did not wear protection as i felt her implant in her arm, still stupid though i know please dont tell me off lol

14 hours post sex i have 7 red areas on my pubes, sort of like spots but not really lumps, they dont itch now they did a little bit before, and they range from like 3mm to 5mm max diameter, they are only under my pubes

it was very sweaty sex and she was on top and did a fair bit of grinding and i went to the gym the next day and sat in the steam room for a while

would a std show up this quick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    had sex with unknown woman, did not wear protection as i felt her implant in her arm, still stupid though i know please dont tell me off lol

14 hours post sex i have 7 red areas on my pubes, sort of like spots but not really lumps, they dont itch now they did a little bit before, and they range from like 3mm to 5mm max diameter, they are only under my pubes

it was very sweaty sex and she was on top and did a fair bit of grinding and i went to the gym the next day and sat in the steam room for a while

No one can answer this for you on here other than a health professional. You need to ring up the nearest GUM clinic to you, they can normally make an appointment for you within 24 hours. It's better to get it professionally checked rather than trying to place blame on something you cannot guarantee is the cause of the marks. And next time use a condom.

ReputationRep:
    This sounds obvious but I'll say it anyway, you better go see a doctor

(Original post by insignificant)
    No one can answer this for you on here other than a health professional. You need to ring up the nearest GUM clinic to you, they can normally make an appointment for you within 24 hours. It's better to get it professionally checked rather than trying to place blame on something you cannot guarantee is the cause of the marks. And next time use a condom.
    im at work when the gum clinic is open so itll have to be a doctors

i guess i was concerned it was uncurable herpes? but apparently the symptoms of that dont show for at least a few days?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I doubt Herpes would show up that fast.

I had almost the same experience, minus the working out the next day because I'm lazy.

ALWAYS wrap it before you tap it. I doubt you'll be doing that again any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Baxter)
    Yeah, I doubt Herpes would show up that fast.

I had almost the same experience, minus the working out the next day because I'm lazy.

ALWAYS wrap it before you tap it. I doubt you'll be doing that again any time soon.
    like one or two small red spots then 2-3 bigger ones that were only very very slightly raised and did not itch?

what was it? friction burns or folliculitis or?

ReputationRep:
    It didn't turn out to be anything.
    Don't sweat it man.
    If you're REALLY worried, then apply malt vinegar to the bumps.
    If they turn white, get checked, because then there is a chance it's herpes.

(Original post by Alex Baxter)
    It didn't turn out to be anything.
    Don't sweat it man.
    If you're REALLY worried, then apply malt vinegar to the bumps.
    If they turn white, get checked, because then there is a chance it's herpes.
    tbh mate, there not painful, they arent itching now, they appear to have gone down a little and she has a boyfriend which i didnt know about so surely he would have symptoms of some sorts or something

(Original post by Anonymous)

No, an STD wouldn't show up this quick

But get yourself to a GUM clinic regardless asif this is typical behaviour for you there is a good chance you are already infected.

(Original post by Jamie)
      No, an STD wouldn't show up this quick

But get yourself to a GUM clinic regardless asif this is typical behaviour for you there is a good chance you are already infected.
      this isent typical behaviour, this was a one night stand after me and my girlfriend split up

before that it was protected sex

but yes i will get there, i was just worried with it appearing so quick

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.