Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How badly will this girl take my comments? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This girl who I've known for roughly 3 months txt me yesterday telling me she was preggers. There's this other girl we know who is a complete ***** who has also recently become preggers,who's called Kirsty. So I text my mate back saying ''Can I call you Kirsty No.2 now then?''

I know it was bang out of order and she replied back with '' Don't compare me to her plz'' or something similar.
    I don't know why the hell I even wrote that and now I feel like a **** lol. How canI rectify this situation? And is that comment really as bad as I'm making it out to be? I'm not trolling ppl, I say some really dumb things at times lol

ReputationRep:
    its not that bad, make it up to her by letting her know you're there for her.

ReputationRep:
    OMG hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY YOU SO CRAZY

ReputationRep:
    Apologise. Be nice to her. She's told you something that's really important happening in her life, probably needs a lot of support, as it's a scary time..

ReputationRep:
    But thinking from her position I bet she took it really personally and not as a kind of bad joke I intended for it to be. It's always stupid little things I fcuk up on like this that screw me over hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    OMG hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY YOU SO CRAZY
    I know But seriously she's ignoring me now lol. I know its something trivial dude but it was still out of order.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you surround yourself with the people that go on Jeremy Kyle :judge:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    This girl who I've known for roughly 3 months txt me yesterday telling me she was preggers.
    is she roughly 3 months pregnant? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you know some classy people.
    To be honest, as long as she knows you're joking it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused, you got two girls pregnant?

If not, 3rd spoiler in sig.

ReputationRep:
    You take wit to new levels... but i'm talking in the opposite direction of what is usually desired by aspirational jokers.

ReputationRep:
    I think she got that it was a joke, just not a nice or funny one.

Just act normal around her, I doubt she took it that badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    is she roughly 3 months pregnant? :holmes:
    hahah- I'll have to ask her that lol

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how well you know the girl. With my closest/oldest friends, who I can rib mercilessly without it meaning anything, I would say something like that to lighten the situation and it would be taken in jest. For a girl you've known 3 months? Who maybe is pretty freaked out by the situation she's found herself in? Nah. I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    Looks like you surround yourself with the people that go on Jeremy Kyle :judge:
    Yeh they are of that breed I'm afraid to admit. I'm on a gap yr and met them on the dole lol. It's a great life, really it is....

ReputationRep:
    In answer to the thread title, mate, it didn't go down to well for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I'm confused, you got two girls pregnant?

If not, 3rd spoiler in sig.
    I wouldn't touch either of them m8. Although one does scrub up suprisingly well with make-up. She is so unhealthy in terms of both diet and exercise and yet with make-up can look pretty damn fine.

ReputationRep:
    If they are that bad and you just met them on dole then why do you care? Seriously if they are that bothered by such a small comment then they are going to have a **** life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    If they are that bad and you just met them on dole then why do you care? Seriously if they are that bothered by such a small comment then they are going to have a **** life.
    I guess I'm bothered because I wana get with her mate(she aint preggers, but has a bf in jail for another few years) . And these chav's seem to talk about everything to one another. But this other girl who is also pretty poor seems well alright and I wana fcuk her basically

ReputationRep:
    "Sorry"?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.