Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I find out if the buses are cancelled (Uno)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to get to work and back tomorrow, I got stuck last night and don't want it happening again! How can I find out if the Uno buses are still running?

ReputationRep:
    Just make some FB statuses

ReputationRep:
    You should now by now that Uno bus are crap at communicating anything. They have a blog which they are meant to update but the last update was the Christmas Party, guess they are all still hungover. http://unobus.blogspot.com/

I normally check http://www.intalink.org.uk/default.asp?contentID=585 that has all the bus companies on it.

ReputationRep:
    Traveline are usually pretty good.
    Their phone number is 0871 200 22 33

ReputationRep:
    That uno blogspot have an update for today ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst911)
    I need to get to work and back tomorrow, I got stuck last night and don't want it happening again! How can I find out if the Uno buses are still running?
    Check their websire. Or phone them up.
    Or maybe go with another bus company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Or maybe go with another bus company.
    I don't know where you live, but most places only have one bus company running on any particular route.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I don't know where you live, but most places only have one bus company running on any particular route.
    There are 2 bus companies running round where i live. Arriva or midland classic.
    And yes- going with a different bus company may mean a slightly different route but getting a bus to somewhere else near work/home is better than not getting there at all because the bus is cancelled.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.