Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi i am doing economics through ics and i have 2 tests that they gave me they are not important tests by the way. unfortunately i don't have the time to do the test so i was wandering if someone was willing to answer the questions for me.

obviously i will pay you for this.
    let me know if you are interested

ReputationRep:
    Why are you willing to pay someone to take an unimportant test under your name ~.~ I sort of don't see the point in this since, if it's just to show you did the test, you could just ask your more reliable friend to do it for free; if the score you get counts for something, then how can it not be important.

Would you still pay them if they got the answers completely wrong? I'd take that offer. Not that I'd get them wrong on purpose or anything :flute:

ReputationRep:
    the thing with ics is that i have only been given halve the course and i wont get the second halve until if have done the 2 test and i would prefer to have the full course now. as you can see it is not important in the overall grade aspect but i wont get the seciond halve of the course untill its done. plus if some can do the test and get the all the answers right it provides me with more notes for revision because for some of the questions i cant seem to find the answers in the book they gave me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david_major123)
    the thing with ics is that i have only been given halve the course and i wont get the second halve until if have done the 2 test and i would prefer to have the full course now. as you can see it is not important in the overall grade aspect but i wont get the seciond halve of the course untill its done. plus if some can do the test and get the all the answers right it provides me with more notes for revision because for some of the questions i cant seem to find the answers in the book they gave me.
    What's the point in getting the second half of the course if you can't do the first half and won't attempt the 2 tests?

Sorry I don't really know anything about ICS but if you just want to read someone else's answers, wouldn't you be better off not wasting revision resources (ie. try the test yourself so it's not a wasted question) and coming back to TSR to ask someone to read over your answer and mark it? We are quite willing to help you here if you are stuck.

Surely you can't be so short of time that you need to pay someone to take this test for you - and there is also no guarantee that this person will know anything about economics. You might be wasting your money over something you could have done (better) yourself

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.