The Student Room Group

I have a big nose and am hating myself now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and I never had a girlfriend and have a big nose as well. I seriously am doubting myself that I won't get a gf ever or look good because my nose is just huge. I considered rhinoplasty, but its expensive and I can't afford it. I try to make myself look as good as possible by wearing good clothes and good hairstyle and hygiene, but my nose is ruining my life.

Wherever I go, there are always 1 or 2 people that make fun of my nose. It has been like this at every school I have been to (3 so far).

Is there no way of looking good when I have a big nose? And hence, no way of getting a girlfriend?

PLEASE HELP! :frown:

If my friend sees this, she'll think it's me! That was like reading something I'd post. I'm getting a rhinoplasty - it's the only way to solve the problem.
Reply 41
Original post by Hopple
Anon1 + Anon2 = babies with even bigger noses. How could you wish such a thing on innocent babies?

Actually, I reckon it would be somewhere in the middle of the 2 but still it's probably gonna be big.
If it is bothering you that much get a nosejob....I am getting one in April- it's really not that big a deal. Three and a half grand may seem like a lot of money, but at the end of the day you are paying a couple of grand to have something that you will benefit for the rest of your life.

Can you not just take out a loan?
Reply 43
It looks quite like this if you want to know.

http://www.stagefrights.com/Prosthetics/Nose_witch_frame.jpg
A big nose is a good thing... i have one.

You know what they say: Big nose, big ****.
Reply 45
Big noses :coma:

Everybody has something they hate about their body, if it wasn't your nose it would be something else. You're wrong in thinking it's preventing you from getting a girlfriend, girls aren't that shallow, and a big nose isn't even a bad thing :tongue: Confidence is attractive, and confidence comes with accepting what you have and recognising that it's neither "good" or "bad", it's just you. One day you'll meet a girl who loves you for who you are, changing your appearance or telling yourself it's a massive problem isn't going to do anything positive.
Reply 46
Big nose are really not that big deal on a man and if its quite definied its conisdered a masculine and attrative trait. If you've never had a girlfriend then its highly unlikly one trait on your face is preventing that. Go out socalise, go after ever girl you like (if you get rejected, suck it up and move on) and most importantly stay in your league.
Reply 47
I have a big nose... but guess what?

I don't whine about it so people don't notice it or pick on me about it because I show them through my personality and behaviour why it doesn't matter to me.
Reply 48
You it during sex =), you know hat they say the bigger the nose the bigger the C*** :colondollar:, i Jest i'm a boy and i have a small nose which is like always red and its annyoing
Reply 49
u can always go fishing with ur nose,
u can always win a race if its marginal,
great sense of smell,
sorted for fancy dress for anything that requires a beak,

take the positives
Reply 50
Original post by Hopple
The hypothetical couple would have only gotten together because they both have big noses. Their children (if they had any) would most probably have a massive nose, who would most probably be teased a lot in school.

I'm not opposed to big nosed people having children together, just people specifically getting together because of something they were teased about in school so they know their children will be too. If two big nosed people end up together, that's fine, but to actively hook up because of that?

Mate, to be honest, most kids get teased at school for something, whether its big nse, big ears, big teeth, short, fat, pale whatever, no-one's perfect. I can think of much worse things than having a big nose. I think its only when people grow up, they realise how irrelevent and trivial these things are.
You think you have a bad nose you haven't seen mine :lol:

I just joke along with them
whats your name
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and I never had a girlfriend and have a big nose as well. I seriously am doubting myself that I won't get a gf ever or look good because my nose is just huge. I considered rhinoplasty, but its expensive and I can't afford it. I try to make myself look as good as possible by wearing good clothes and good hairstyle and hygiene, but my nose is ruining my life.

Wherever I go, there are always 1 or 2 people that make fun of my nose. It has been like this at every school I have been to (3 so far).

Is there no way of looking good when I have a big nose? And hence, no way of getting a girlfriend?

PLEASE HELP! :frown:

To be honest mate, you see loads of men with big noses, its supposed to be a masculine trait. Anyway, David Gandy is the biggest selling and hottest supermodel in the world and he has a huge nose. There are many other models with them, just think about how many celebs have them and hot wives etc. dont worry
Original post by Hopple
How did you get that from what I said? Having a big nose is a bad thing for a child, they get teased. So, deliberately making babies with even bigger noses is cruel.

Pics or stfu.

I bet you have a pretty large nose yourself and hate it...oooh self hate.

Get therapy.
Original post by bramz19
I would rep you again, but... you know.

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Original post by Rahul.S
ffs!

Me n extricated will gang bang u........fmj, rapid fire, extended mags, red dot all tht on lock! Jus make sure u got scavenger pro :wink:

You're both ****ing crackheads.

Your knowledge of COD is also laughable :rofl:
I have a big nose also. I'm married though, so clearly some people don't mind big noses lol.

don't worry you'll find somebody that appreciates you - nose and all!
Reply 58
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Pics or stfu.

I bet you have a pretty large nose yourself and hate it...oooh self hate.

Get therapy.

I think you jump to conclusions far too easily.

I'll ask you this, all things equal, would you rather your child had a big, teasable nose, or a 'normal' sized one?
Reply 59
Original post by Drunk Punx
You're both ****ing crackheads.

Your knowledge of COD is also laughable :rofl:

lol......i only deal in white zoots :biggrin: u got ps3? i will teach u how to play SNM

RIP SHU :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending