Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, just wandering how important A levels are for FO (either IBD or S+T) at a BB, I see generally entry requirements are ABB+

HOPING to get between AAB- A*AA in Psychology Economics and Math i think im going to get a B in maths but I am trying hard to get an A, and If i get an offer i am hoping to study the Information management for business degree at UCL.

how much would a B in math hurt my chances? fairly confident I will get at leasts A's in Psychology and Economics. Thanks for help guys

ReputationRep:
    considering tens of thousands of students will get A/A*, it's not going to be great is it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    considering tens of thousands of students will get A/A*, it's not going to be great is it.
    :/ i know, how much of an affect will it have on my overall application? enough to stop me getting internships?

ReputationRep:
    They affect you more if you don't have anything else to offer.

ReputationRep:
    Should have done a BTEC instead. A Levels are just another chance at GCSE's.

Edit: Negged me for speaking the Truth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashton.alfred)
    Hey all, just wandering how important A levels are for FO (either IBD or S+T) at a BB, I see generally entry requirements are ABB+

HOPING to get between AAB- A*AA in Psychology Economics and Math i think im going to get a B in maths but I am trying hard to get an A, and If i get an offer i am hoping to study the Information management for business degree at UCL.

how much would a B in math hurt my chances? fairly confident I will get at leasts A's in Psychology and Economics. Thanks for help guys

Just get an A*.
    If you can't then it isn't looking good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Just get an A*.
    If you can't then it isn't looking good.
    sorry actually cannot tell if your being serious :/??

ReputationRep:
    I think your atrocious standard of English is a greater worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    I think your atrocious standard of English is a greater worry.
    i know that! im working on it but regarding the maths, mind saying how much weight will be put on that? thanks and sorry for my disabled english

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.