Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just have some questions about this phone

-Is it really easy to unlock(how much do I need to pay?) I wanna use the phone on my o2 sim card; I heard on some forum theres a problem with the internet on o2 sims for this phone???

-Just how crap is the camera? My brother has a Samsung Tocco lite which has a 3.2 mp camera, will it be exactly the same as that? Will it be just like the iPhone 3gs camera(also 3.2, no flash)?

-Can you link facebook with your contact book like HTC sense? E.g if someone is calling you, you see their facebook picture?

-I heard the orange layout on the phone is kinda crap, is there some apps I can download that cna give me a nice phone layout, almost like HTC sense?

I plan on buying it off ebay so it has the AMOLED screen instead of TFT screen. I'm stuck between this and the wildfire. I like the wildfire because its 5mp camera with flash! Is that really that much better than the sanfrancisco camera? Does anyone know if the wildfire can play 3D games? I googled it but cant rly find any answers. I know the San francisco can. I also plan on using the phone as an MP3 player BTW. My current phone is a piece of junk samsung corby, so any phone would be a big upgrade.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to say im also looking at the Samsung Galaxy apollo

ReputationRep:
    I havent checked stores but i heard u have to find one with old stock and i dunno rly how to tell if its amoled ot tft. idiots on ebay sell amoleds for £150+ now they know their in demand and i bet osme of them arent even amoled -.- so i might have to settle for tft if i cant find one in store, oh well..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousey)
    I just have some questions about this phone
    -Is it really easy to unlock(how much do I need to pay?) I wanna use the phone on my o2 sim card; I heard on some forum theres a problem with the internet on o2 sims for this phone???
    Generally it can be purchased for £3.00+ on ebay, or you can go here: FREE Unlock calculator: http://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator/
    Put IMEI in (which is printed on the box and is also available at Settings-About Phone-Status-IMEI), select ZTE, leave default model as ZTE BLUEBELT and get it free seemingly. As you'll discover if you read the thread below.

There's a whole thread on the subject here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/oran...763425?page=14

HTH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousey)
    I havent checked stores but i heard u have to find one with old stock and i dunno rly how to tell if its amoled ot tft. idiots on ebay sell amoleds for £150+ now they know their in demand and i bet osme of them arent even amoled -.- so i might have to settle for tft if i cant find one in store, oh well..
    did you manage to find an AMOLED one in store? If you did, how did you go about asking to get them to show you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.