Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

"plus size model"?

lmao what a joke

ReputationRep:
    true dat.

ReputationRep:
    okay.

ReputationRep:
    My main issue is that her bra looks like it fits her really badly. And also like it has no support. Get to a fitter, young lady!

ReputationRep:
    probably still would though

ReputationRep:
    Yep that's chubby (borderline fat) in my eyes. Legs are okay but the stomach and upper arms are in no way 'curvy'.

ReputationRep:
    Its okay, let it all out. Im sorry she made you feel like that :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    if you look at her, she has no curves... her body just goes in a straight (wiggly from the flubber) line

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what the scale says.
    Fair enough but you should care what the ****ing mirror says

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why we're all so obsessed with the way other people look. Just concentrate on yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Alrighty then.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares.

ReputationRep:
    She'd be gorgeous a few dress sizes smaller.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't say no though?

ReputationRep:
    Ok....

ReputationRep:
    she's quite hot though

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter? She has good legs, and she's still quite attractive. That said, she isn't stunningly beautiful, but she's quite pretty. Yes she's a bit chunky, but so what? Leave her to live her life.

ReputationRep:
    She's fat, but she's still gorgeous.

I don't think she necessarily would look better smaller, not everyone likes slim women and if she's happy with herself that's what's important.

I don't get why everyone gets a bug in their bonnet over how fat other people are. If she wants to describe herself as curvy what's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colabottles)
    Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.