The Student Room Group

Where can I get past exam papers for Contract and/ or public Law?

Hi,

Ive been trying to find past exam papers on the internet but have had no luck...Can anyone point me towards
Law of contract
Public Law 1

I'm doing LLB Law, first year and my Contract Exam is 21st Jan and Public is 18th - if that helps

Much appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by RevisingHard
Hi,

Ive been trying to find past exam papers on the internet but have had no luck...Can anyone point me towards
Law of contract
Public Law 1

I'm doing LLB Law, first year and my Contract Exam is 21st Jan and Public is 18th - if that helps

Much appreciated

Do you have blackboard? Surely your university provides past papers?!

Mine are all on the central King's website, but more usefully the faculty posted them all on Blackboard for us...
Reply 2
Original post by lesbionic
Do you have blackboard? Surely your university provides past papers?!

Mine are all on the central King's website, but more usefully the faculty posted them all on Blackboard for us...

Unfortunately ours has not done so :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by RevisingHard
Unfortunately ours has not done so :frown:

Oh god, that's terrible! I tried searching the Sheffield website and there's nothing :s-smilie: Do you have exams in January? We do!

I also take public law and contract this year, I don't mind sending the KCL past papers to you, but I'd have to clarify what topics you have covered thus far.
Ask your tutor/faculty, surely they provide past papers
Reply 5
Original post by lesbionic
Oh god, that's terrible! I tried searching the Sheffield website and there's nothing :s-smilie: Do you have exams in January? We do!

I also take public law and contract this year, I don't mind sending the KCL past papers to you, but I'd have to clarify what topics you have covered thus far.

Contract -
Offer/ acceptance
consideration
damages
third party
discharge
duress
estoppel
inteention/certaint
- Off he top of my head - sure there is more

Public -
HRA/ ECHR / Delegated leg primary leg/ UK constitution/ EU law etc etc

Thanks so much :smile: x
Reply 6
Thanks Jacket - Ive emailed so hopefully someone will reply! :smile: x
heeey (: sorry I can't answer your question, i dont even understand it lol.
But I was just wondering what IB subjects you took (if you did take IB) to do LLB law?
I'm 15 and I've just chosen my subjects for IB.

Thankyouuuu :biggrin: and goodluck! xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending