The Student Room Group

Fancy athletic/sporty girls?

Am I usnusual in that I'm a guy that gets absolutely turned on by athletic/sporty girls? I especially love gymnasts; they have fantastic bodies and love the fact they're toned and well developed (the ones that aren't underage).

And nothing turns me on more than the smell of girl's sweat after an intense workout. Mmmmm.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same here!
Reply 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Agree and also dancer bodies :heart:

Reply 4
Not at all. This is also a particular penchant of mine.
Reply 5
Yup, gymnasts ftw
I'm relatively physically fit, but I'm a Horse Rider, so don't go around wearing bathing suit-like clothes :tongue: lol.
Would be interesting to know whether this attraction for sporty/athletic girls reaches further than girls who do sports that require very tight clothing, or whether it actually has something to do with the type of girls themselves......
Reply 7
Equestrians ftw :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Not the ones who frequent the "Girls who lift" thread!
alison stokke yes please

Original post by asdfg0987
Equestrians ftw :tongue:

Haha, funny!! :tongue: lol. No really, why do you guys class girls wearing bathing suit-like clothing as attractive sports/athletic people, when I'm sure you'd find girls who participate in other sports that perhaps require more clothing just as attractive, if you actually paid more attention to the girls themselves :tongue:
Reply 11
Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~
I'm relatively physically fit, but I'm a Horse Rider, so don't go around wearing bathing suit-like clothes :tongue: lol.
Would be interesting to know whether this attraction for sporty/athletic girls reaches further than girls who do sports that require very tight clothing, or whether it actually has something to do with the type of girls themselves......

I’ve always believed that if gymnast were required to wear sweat suits they would never be on television due to lack of viewers and subsequent lack of sponsors. They would probably have about the same audience draw as Chinese checkers.
Reply 12
What about women playing Chinese checkers in beach volleyball gear? Does anybody fancy pitching that to Channel Five?
Haha, funny!! :tongue: lol. No really, why do you guys class girls wearing bathing suit-like clothing as attractive sports/athletic people, when I'm sure you'd find girls who participate in other sports that perhaps require more clothing just as attractive, if you actually paid more attention to the girls themselves :tongue:

I don't, unless you play darts or chess or something lol.

- They tend to be more interesting
-They are competitive but nothing wrong with that, you just need to be capable of handling a girl with a strong sense of will

-The sex usually is great once you get to know each other

-They wont drive you round the bend moaning about "oh the weight isnt budging" but will actually know what a good nutritional diet and training regime is. Training is better than the half-assed exercise routines most women do

-They have great arses
Original post by trooper6
I’ve always believed that if gymnast were required to wear sweat suits they would never be on television due to lack of viewers and subsequent lack of sponsors. They would probably have about the same audience draw as Chinese checkers.

Very true, and I doubt they'd be able to perform their sport to the best of their ability in layers of clothes. But then, I was not criticising what they wear, I was simply implying that perhaps guys only class sporty/athletic girls as attractive when they're wearing attire suitable for swimming :tongue: lol
Original post by asdfg0987
I don't, unless you play darts or chess or something lol.

So you're saying you dont class girls who play darts or chess as attractive?? :tongue: lol.
Proves my point though, you guys look @ a girl with skimpy clothing and a fit physique and class her as attractive, yet a girl who may do a sport that requires covering up would not be seen as attractive by guys, when she could be even 'fitter' than some gymnasts etc :tongue:
As it happens my sport (and life's passion) is Horse Riding, so it's pretty safe to say I can keep myself fit and not have to worry too much about guys oogling me :tongue: lol.

Edit: What was the neg rep for?! It isn't wrong to state one's opinion, I don't make a habit of neg repping others simply for voicing their point of view :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
- They tend to be more interesting
-They are competitive but nothing wrong with that, you just need to be capable of handling a girl with a strong sense of will

-The sex usually is great once you get to know each other

-They wont drive you round the bend moaning about "oh the weight isnt budging" but will actually know what a good nutritional diet and training regime is. Training is better than the half-assed exercise routines most women do

-They have great arses

Ok, so basically you're saying all those traits apply only to girls who participate in sports that require very little clothing?? :tongue:

Edit: Again, why the neg rep?? You're the one that made the point, I was simply summarising it :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ok, so basically you're saying all those traits apply only to girls who participate in sports that require very little clothing?? :tongue:

Edit: Again, why the neg rep?? You're the one that made the point, I was simply summarising it :s-smilie:

Nope, but generaslly they do have those attributes.

I didn't neg you if you're wondering that.
So you're saying you dont class girls who play darts or chess as attractive?? :tongue: lol.
Proves my point though, you guys look @ a girl with skimpy clothing and a fit physique and class her as attractive, yet a girl who may do a sport that requires covering up would not be seen as attractive by guys, when she could be even 'fitter' than some gymnasts etc :tongue:
As it happens my sport (and life's passion) is Horse Riding, so it's pretty safe to say I can keep myself fit and not have to worry too much about guys oogling me :tongue: lol.

Edit: What was the neg rep for?! It isn't wrong to state one's opinion, I don't make a habit of neg repping others simply for voicing their point of view :frown:

I kind of meant that I don't really consider chess players etc. athletes lol, they aren't usually as attractive as real athletes, level of clothing is irrelevant :tongue:.

I didn't neg rep btw haha.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending