The Student Room Group

Hormone Study (with poll)

Poll

Sorry if this is the wrong forum...

I'm interested to find out whether the following generalisation applies to TSRians -

If your ring finger is longer than your index finger, mathematical ability will be superior to individuals with a ring finger shorter than their index finger.

For the purposes of this, I'm going to class 'good maths ability' as either an A at GCSE maths, or a B or higher in AS/A2 maths. Sorry if that offends anyone. If it's any consolation, I'm terrible at maths :colondollar:

Index finger is your first finger, ring finger is your third. Use your dominant hand.

So the poll will have four options

1 - I have 'good' maths ability and my ring finger is longer than my index finger
2 - I have 'good' maths ability and my ring finger is shorter than my index finger
3 - I do not have 'good' maths ability and my ring finger is longer than my index finger
4 - I do not have 'good' maths ability and my ring finger is shorter than my index finger
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
I have 'good' maths ability and my ring finger is longer than my index finger.
Mine are literally identical in length. Does that mean I am some sort of messiah?
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Mine are literally identical in length. Does that mean I am some sort of messiah?

The proof is in your name...

Ditto.

It just means you need to spend some time with your psychiatrist.:rolleyes:
Reply 6
I got a B in maths GCSE but I picked option 3.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending