Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

another "plz halp me with this girl" thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll just present you with a scenario

There's an absolutely beautiful girl who works at a local shop near you occasionally and she's 100% your type. You're not overly confident and judging by the way she looks she probably has a boyfriend but you want to attempt to introduce yourself anyway because it's better to try than not at all.

I'm not exactly terrible with strangers but where I struggle (especially when sober) is approaching an absolute stranger on my own accord and with it been in a shop and people waiting to get served it's all so awkward. Maybe it's just me getting over excited and making something out of nothing, but I think I've seen her check me out (me not what I'm buying hurr durr) so I kind of fancy my chances. Just have no idea how to approach the situation. Any ideas? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Whip out your cawk and bertstare her

ReputationRep:
    http://cbskamp.files.wordpress.com/2...if?w=200&h=200

Kanye West suggests you grow some balls.

ReputationRep:
    Stop whacking kitties, or she's never gonna like you :-(

ReputationRep:
    Why is there this assumption that an attractive woman must be in a relationship? It's not like she'll just say yes to the first guy who presents himself. Moreover, guys are probably less likely to approach attractive women for fear of rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    http://cbskamp.files.wordpress.com/2...if?w=200&h=200

Kanye West suggests you grow some balls.
    Done that, now what? The awkward thing is it being in a shop. I can't just stand there and chat her up while people are waiting to be served. I mean if it was a girl I liked sat in town or something I'd probably muster up the *******s to approach her but idk HELP ME YOU *******S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    Done that, now what? The awkward thing is it being in a shop. I can't just stand there and chat her up while people are waiting to be served. I mean if it was a girl I liked sat in town or something I'd probably muster up the *******s to approach her but idk HELP ME YOU *******S.
    Not with that attitude :eek:

Just ask her when her shift ends. That takes two seconds so it's viable.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.