Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to choose another ethnicity (to be) other than your own, what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you wanted to be another ethnicity(other than the ethnicity you would be born with), what ethnicity would you choose?

And it has to be one where many people of this ethnicity live in Britain.

I would personally choose to be White.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't want to change. But if I was forced to go through the race change machine but given a choice I'd come out black I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Apologies, but I just couldn't get away with being anything other than blonde. :dontknow:

However, I am practically half black already, on the basis I am a good dancer and also a big fan of chicken? Does dat count son?

ReputationRep:
    I want to be white for a while to see for myself if they get treated differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    I want to be white for a while to see for myself if they get treated differently.
    This.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.