Turn on thread page Beta

Is he playing hard to get...? watch

Announcements

Sorry, quite hard to summarise and i know it's difficult to give advice when you don't know the full story...

This guy DEFINITELY knows that i like him (and things have happened before), and he has said he doesn't like me on any higher level than what's already happened and doesn't want a relationship with anyone.

But when i saw him in a club on friday night, he stared at me and then walked very closely by my group of friends, looking ahead/everywhere but me (almost certainly on purpose), then walked back again.

He knows fine well that if he wanted to pull me, he could have, so why would he bother with the games...? I must admit that recently when i've gotten drunk and seen him, i've texted him or gone up to him, particularly over the last couple of weeks. Last week he was going to come back to mine then changed his mind and wanted me to go to his, which i refused to do since he'd already agreed, so it just ended in a mini argument. He's shown a side he's never shown me before, which is another thing I don't get - why has he stopped trying to hide from me the fact that he's actualy a bit of a d*ck, when he seems to show other girls a different side?

Felt like i was being tested really, which is maybe the case. Perhaps this time he was making sure i saw him again and expecting me to text/approach him.

We have no communication outside of drunkeness, which is probably part of the problem but i can't bring myself to put in any more effort after all the times i've tried with him. It's so degrading. From what i've heard he's the type that wants the girl to do the hard work and make the first move.

Basically, what feelings do you think it suggests? or am I kidding myself and he's actually indifferent?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.