Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There's no such thing as AWKWARDNESS !... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfcker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !

ReputationRep:
    you'll just be left with an awkward silence if no one says anything ...

ReputationRep:
    ..............:k::k::k::k:
    :k::k::k::k:
    :k::k:
    :k::k:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    you'll just be left with an awkward silence if no one says anything ...
    Once again, a silence means " Ohh **** everyones silent, so if I say something EVERYONE will hear me, I better be quiet " that's what happens. Which is hwy no -one speaks !

ReputationRep:
    Well then you could say there's no such thing as any kind of emotion/feeling until the moment at which we begin to perceive it.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    There is when you cry out your mother's name during orgasm.
    I wish i could rep you a thousand times sadly, im out of rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Well then you could say there's no such thing as any kind of emotion/feeling until the moment at which we begin to perceive it.
    That's boring though. And I'm not boring. So that won't work for me. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Is this thread supposed to be sarcastic? Cause I'm feeling pretty awkward right now...

ReputationRep:
    So its not awkward when someone brings up a touchy topic in front of the people it should definitely not be brought up around? No thinking about it there. Just pure awkwardness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfcker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !
    You appear to spend far too much time online. Strange as this may seem, you actually cannot block or delete people in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Once again, a silence means " Ohh **** everyones silent, so if I say something EVERYONE will hear me, I better be quiet " that's what happens. Which is hwy no -one speaks !
    No, it's because they don't have anything to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Masquerador.)
    You appear to spend far too much time online. Strange as this may seem, you actually cannot block or delete people in real life.
    I've only ever been asked that online, therefore yes 100% of the time I've been asked that question has been online, well done

ReputationRep:
    not really... you only make it an awkward silence when you say it. i don't mind silences, i can't stand people who can't keep their mouth shut for 5 seconds on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welldoesntthissuck)
    So its not awkward when someone brings up a touchy topic in front of the people it should definitely not be brought up around? No thinking about it there. Just pure awkwardness.
    No it's not awkward !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Is this thread supposed to be sarcastic? Cause I'm feeling pretty awkward right now...
    If you're feeling awkward right now, BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN, POSSIBLY HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ME - Then you need to invest in some serious social skills !

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
      There is when you cry out your mother's name during orgasm.
      I love you, my little primate friend.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thecurlyhaireddude)
      if you're feeling awkward right now, behind a computer screen, possibly hundreds of miles away from me - then you need to invest in some serious social skills !
      okay THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I will work on it

ReputationRep:
      Well this is awkward.

ReputationRep:
      you might tell me theres no such thing as awkwardness, but that doesn't stop me feeling awkward :rolleyes:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.