Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I attended the interview day for Human Sciences on November 24th and shortly after received a letter along the lines of

'I am delighted to inform you that I will be recommending to the Faculty you be made an offer... you should hear confirmation and details of this from the Faculty Office and consequently UCAS in the near future'

Fastforward a month and I've heard nothing from UCL or UCAS, so I've started to get a bit antsy :P Is it normal to have not heard anything yet and is it likely at all that my offer will get revoked by the Faculty?

Thanks xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.