Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really like this guy - what should I do? Watch

I met this wonderful guy at uni - originally we were acquaintances from a society but realised we had loads in common and had some really good conversations. Our relationship quickly developed - hanging out several times a week, in contact a lot etc.
    He has done all of the asking to come round/go round, he calls/IMs me, he's cooked me dinner, we've swapped books and watched lots of movies together. We spent a lot of time alone but also in groups, and he says cute things i.e. we were complaining about this club in town, and he said "sorry for being so negative all the time". I replied that he wasn't negative and that he's a very positive person to be around. He said that he's always more positive when he's with me and when I was a bit drunk and my hair got stuck on my face he stroked it away and was looking down at me smiling.
    It kinda felt like we were dating - the hols came and i went to say goodbye (on his invitation!) he hugged me for a really long time, kissed me on the cheek and then I instinctively held his face and we gazed at each other - we almost kissed! But I was so stressed about trains and such that it didn't happen.

The thing is that I texted him a couple of days ago, and there's been no contact except for a couple of facebook likes. Its been four days since our "almost" kiss.

I want to be with him - do you think he wants to be with me?

What should I do/think about this sudden lack of contact?

Thanks!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.