Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Topman free delivery code recognised but not working? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I when i'm at the checkout and enter the code it says:

A big thanks from us, we hope you like your latest purchase from Topman.com As a little treat, we thought we'd give you FREE delivery. Enjoy!

So it seems to me they've recognised it but when i scroll down it still shows delivery as £4.00.
    Does anyone know what's going on?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, sorry. But you know you can get free delivery if you spend over £75? Whenever I order from Topshop I just put some random stuff in my basket to get over that amount, then return the stuff I don't want instore.

Oh and also, have you actually clicked through to the checkout? Go as far as you can go without actually confirming your order, because often discount codes only show up when you're on the actual checkout page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girl Overboard)
    I'm not sure, sorry. But you know you can get free delivery if you spend over £75? Whenever I order from Topshop I just put some random stuff in my basket to get over that amount, then return the stuff I don't want instore.

Oh and also, have you actually clicked through to the checkout? Go as far as you can go without actually confirming your order, because often discount codes only show up when you're on the actual checkout page.
    LOOOOL Good tactic.
    Thank, but tt's ok now it's all fixed.

ReputationRep:
    i have the same problem!
    Master.K - how did you overcome the situation???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PiersDM)
    i have the same problem!
    Master.K - how did you overcome the situation???
    Enter this code: UQ15PCTM23

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Enter this code: UQ15PCTM23
    i did, but it still says delivery 4pounds???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.