The Student Room Group

boyfriend's ex is pregnant

ok, my boyfriend has been acting shifty for weeks, and i thought at first he was having a thing with his ex but i got upset and told him i was sick of it tonight and he told me that she is pregnant. And is leaving it dangerously close to getting an abortion. And actually probably wants to keep it. But there is a chance its not his.

He was my boyfriend ages ago and we split up and he was with this girl and now we are back together but we haven't been for long. Plus he is very secretive which makes me a little paranoid which is unusual for me, usually i am very trusting and not very nosey. Should i stick with him, even though he is probably going to have a little kid (we both agree he is so not at a place in his life where he would make a good father) whilst i am still at uni? Or should I step away from the situation whilst things are still in their early days (although not really because we were together for a year and a half before).

I dunno if i can make this work!
Clearly banging her behind your back.
Jeremy Kyle?
Reply 3
Original post by The*Doctor's*Rose
Jeremy Kyle?

Was just about to say that.
Reply 4
It's up to you erally and truthfully. It's hard work being with someone who has a child with someone else, I have done it and it's definitely not easy. On the plus side, if it is his and he has contact with it you will be there right from the beginning which imo is a good thing if you are with someone who has a child. On the not so great side, he will always have to see his ex, and have a lot to do with her for the sake of being a good dad. Which he should step up and do if he is the kid's dad.
It's up to you though, nobody else can decide for you. It's not easy, but it's definitely doable. It's even pretty great a lot of the time. If you think you can handle it and are prepared to do it and think you have a good relationship with your bf, don't let it bother you. If you're not sure about your relationship and don't think you can handle it, get out now to make it easier on everyone. your call
Reply 5
if we didn't have the past relationship i think i would jump ship now but I am very much attached to him. If he could be more honest and open with me it would make everything so much easier but because i know he has kept this from me and i found out he lied to me about her from before we even got back together, so i don't know if i could be happy in our relationship knowing his ex will always be around and he lies to me about her.

My sister's boyfriend has a kid with his ex and i used to live with them so i have seen first hand the really great and really **** stuff about being with someone who has a kid with someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending