Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell the BNP to look outside .. Its the only time they're gonna see the UK this white Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spread the love

ReputationRep:
    it's dark outside???

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    All I can see is black outside.....

ReputationRep:
    You funny guyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!one!!!1!!!!!! !

ReputationRep:
    Well with the effects of global warming causing the weather to become more and more extreme, if anything, snowy winters are likely to become even more common; we may even see one every year.

Nice try though. :troll:

ReputationRep:
    I aint gonna lie. I lol'd from this.

ReputationRep:
    This was told yesterday on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    Well with the effects of global warming causing the weather to become more and more extreme, if anything, snowy winters are likely to become even more common; we may even see one every year.
    why is it getting colder when we are supposed to have global warming its a load of nonsense if u ask me!!

ReputationRep:
    lol I saw this on my facebook homepage :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beecher)
    why is it getting colder when we are supposed to have global warming its a load of nonsense if u ask me!!
    It's widely accepted that global warming although causing the planet to warm up in general, will cause hotter summers and colder winters. Don't ask me why though, I honestly don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    It's widely accepted that global warming although causing the planet to warm up in general, will cause hotter summers and colder winters. Don't ask me why though, I honestly don't know.
    hmmm don't really trust scientists remember that whole hole in the ozone layer thing? whatever happened to that?!

ReputationRep:
    Well. I lol'd. Then told my fam. Seems as though this isn't funny to normal people.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beecher)
    hmmm don't really trust scientists remember that whole hole in the ozone layer thing? whatever happened to that?!
    It was at one point going to be a massive problem, as far as I know we managed to stop the hole growing, I think it's actually recovering now.

Anyway, we're getting off topic, we're supposed to be fuelling a heated racial argument!

ReputationRep:
    I presume Nick Griffin is dreaming of a white Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for the guy that said it yesterday. He got criticised and yet everyone is loling at this guy.

Didn't somebody in the audience make a joke like this when Nick Griffin was on Question Time? Told him to go to the arctic as he'd enjoy the white landscape.

ReputationRep:
      $10 says you're black

Edit: Location confirmed it

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.