This discussion is closed.
Michael Beaver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
This time I'm definately off for good. I'm really sick of having my threads deleted because somebody doesn't like what I have to say. One day you nerds are going to leave the house and enter the real world where there will be people who don't agree with you all the time and make this plain to you without being nice about it. There will be no ickle brain katy to censor their tongue and you will have to deal with somebody disagreeing with you or stand there crying.

And the other thing that really pisses me off is when you make a reasoned arguement that makes logical sense but goes against what somebody likes to believe they retaliate by calling you stupid. They dont produce an arguement to counter what you have to say they just get in a strop and 'grass' you up to a mod.

And the absolute biggest crime is committed by you people that take a book which is countless millennia old and refer to it as the undisputable 'truth'. I'm so sick to death of you people not being able to think for yourself and dragging some passage from the quoran or the bible which was written before we had even the most basic understanding of the universe and making it the basis of your arguements.

No doubt this thread will be deleted which makes me very tempted to hurl various obscenities at the people who have rubbed me up the wrong way but that will get me nowhere even if it is satisfying.

Goodbye :mad:
llama boy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
bye
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
This time I'm definately off for good. I'm really sick of having my threads deleted because somebody doesn't like what I have to say. One day you nerds are going to leave the house and enter the real world where there will be people who don't agree with you all the time and make this plain to you without being nice about it. There will be no ickle brain katy to censor their tongue and you will have to deal with somebody disagreeing with you or stand there crying.

And the other thing that really pisses me off is when you make a reasoned arguement that makes logical sense but goes against what somebody likes to believe they retaliate by calling you stupid. They dont produce an arguement to counter what you have to say they just get in a strop and 'grass' you up to a mod.

And the absolute biggest crime is committed by you people that take a book which is countless millennia old and refer to it as the undisputable 'truth'. I'm so sick to death of you people not being able to think for yourself and dragging some passage from the quoran or the bible which was written before we had even the most basic understanding of the universe and making it the basis of your arguements.

No doubt this thread will be deleted which makes me very tempted to hurl various obscenities at the people who have rubbed me up the wrong way but that will get me nowhere even if it is satisfying.

I really like to read you and your signature picture is cool. Cartman rules.

Take a look at the picture in my signature.

kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ciao
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Stay you big northern wusser . I like reading what you have to say anyway and I am sure most people do.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what threads? none have been deleted?
JaF
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
One day you nerds are going to leave the house and enter the real world where there will be people who don't agree with you all the time and make this plain to you without being nice about it.
Maybe one day you will also enter this mythical real world. In this real world there are rules that we have to put up with. As a consequence of this we don't always get our own way but not everyone clears off when they don't get their own way, some people just put up with it. But obviously everything has to be your way or not at all.

You might not like these forums but nobody forced you to join an nobody forced you to post. How much did it cost you join these forums? Thats right it cost you nothing so shut up and stop complaining.

I'd like to be able to say I'd miss you but I can't. At least when your gone there will be one less person around to overload the server
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Who is Michael Beaver anyway?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
Who is Michael Beaver anyway?
You wouldn't know him - he mainly posted on political / academic threads.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

bye, the pleasure was all yours!
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
You wouldn't know him - he mainly posted on political / academic threads.
Was that meant to be cutting? I also post on the majority of the political threads.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
Was that meant to be cutting? I also post on the majority of the political threads.
Not very frequently though. All I stated was that most of your posts are chat-related, whereas Mr Beaver never participated in any thing like that, therefore, you would not be familiar with him. No offence intended.
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Nooo, don't go! :eek:
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Not very frequently though. All I stated was that most of your posts are chat-related, whereas Mr Beaver never participated in any thing like that, therefore, you would not be familiar with him. No offence intended.
So why are you back then white? I thought you had enough of the 'rubbish' that was posted on here?
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm glad he's gone. How dare he insult Katy my future wife.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh well.
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

bye.....good speach though !!!
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
So why are you back then white? I thought you had enough of the 'rubbish' that was posted on here?
Nigel locked him in the cellar again.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I always figured that you were one of the ones who had more than one account anyway.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I always figured that you were one of the ones who had more than one account anyway.

OK definately my last post now. I wont stand for that type of comment. Everything I have ever said here I stand by and I dont have a separate account for argueing and for general chit chat. This is the only account I have you can ask a mod to check this. I dont need another account because I believe in what I say and I'm not too scared to say it for fear of offending people. This is exactly why I am leaving.

I will finally apologise to ickle katy but it was you, altering my signature, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sorry.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads