This discussion is closed.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
I will finally apologise to ickle katy but it was you, altering my signature, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sorry.
Indeed, a cheap attempt at humour.
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*Sings in Gloria Gaynor voice*
Okay then GO, walk out the door, don't turn around now, cuz your not welcome anymore, weren't you the one oh dear ive forgotten the words lalala, something crumbles, something lays down and dies.......I WILL SURVIVE, lalalalal...

Btw, i agree with you that some people can't deal with it when you have a different opinion to them and get all angry but hey i have more respect for memebers who state their own opinions, however controversial, than silly members who follow like sheep.
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OK definately my last post now. I wont stand for that type of comment. Everything I have ever said here I stand by and I dont have a separate account for argueing and for general chit chat. This is the only account I have you can ask a mod to check this. I dont need another account because I believe in what I say and I'm not too scared to say it for fear of offending people. This is exactly why I am leaving.

I will finally apologise to ickle katy but it was you, altering my signature, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sorry.
bye.
hitchhiker_13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bye.
I never really had a problem with what you had to say, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes I don't think you appreciated that, but this is a minor detail.
Now you're leaving, try doing something constructive- like learning to spell!
That horrible dig aside, have a good life.
Slán
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OK definately my last post now. I wont stand for that type of comment. Everything I have ever said here I stand by and I dont have a separate account for argueing and for general chit chat. This is the only account I have you can ask a mod to check this. I dont need another account because I believe in what I say and I'm not too scared to say it for fear of offending people. This is exactly why I am leaving.

Yes, and we all know that the best way to win a battle is to just leave in the middle of it.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
His signature is pretty accurate if not only for here but pretty much most of this godamned world
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
His signature is pretty accurate if not only for here but pretty much most of this godamned world
It's a shame - although I generally didn't agree with his opinions, I always respected his intellect.

He'll be back - they always come back...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bye - I don't agree with most of your opinions but at least you write literate comprehensible and in most cases well structured posts that are on serious(ish) topics instead of a load of banal crap about what colour underwear are you wearing today
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
who fiddled with his sig??

what thread was deleted?!
llama boy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Bye - I don't agree with most of your opinions but at least you write literate comprehensible and in most cases well structured posts that are on serious(ish) topics instead of a load of banal crap about what colour underwear are you wearing today
blue!

(oops, sorry, wrong thread...)
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
*well you can say what you want but it won't change up my mind*

Random Texas songs \o/

Sorry :P
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.79%
No (263)
33.21%

Watched Threads